• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

yeah, i guess us having a free agent draft instead of a free for all (like you wanted) proves that point. also funny that you wanted a free for all considering how much cap room you have. then you wanted me to delay the start of the free for all until later at night so you could be home to do it. but keep on keepin' on NHL king!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I told you to do a FFA and set a time to do it so everyone knows. Quote me correctly. And i was hardly the only one to want that

Sokantish

Watching the Raiders is so painful. Why do I torture myself every week?! Then when it's all over I start complaining for football to start again. There's something wrong with me

Rorschach

Watching the Raiders is so painful. Why do I torture myself every week?! Then when it's all over I start complaining for football to start again. There's something wrong with me

Worse than rooting for the Browns. They'll never even try to have a decent coaching staff. Not that they could even if they wanted to since the legacy of Al Davis lives on.

FMT's girlfriend is Ryan Tannehill?

:jnc, My jaw was dropped that entire scene.

SUP GUYS! I'm finally somewhat situated in Chicago, I have internet, TV, and furniture! I take it I loss the Dolphins to Ph33nix but you guys still saved me a team right? Sorry for the absence, but kind of enjoyed my break from the internet and simply didn't care enough being as busy as I've been.

Crow I'm living in Oak Park and using the greenline for almost everything, what's your town? And do you know any students willing to sell there semester long CTA passes? So dumb you can only buy a month at a time otherwise : \

i stand by my decision to start the league. already PMed drizz and he can be pissed off at me but i recall initially he said he would be around to play phee on september 4th or 5th and here we were a couple weeks later and he said he'd be around sunday. in most cases i would say i jumped the gun on stuff but there was just too much uncertainty and i needed to get the league started

Trasher

Trasher and I are scheduled to play after the SNF game.

IT

IS

ON

(I need to stop drinking)

SkaFV.jpg

IT

IS

ON

(I need to stop drinking)

SkaFV.jpg

uh... except that didn't happen. shortz got his hand crushed, his back hit, and then tried to get on jim harbaughs dick and harbaugh said get the fuck out of here you fucking midget. if shortz actually punched harbs in the face i'd have some respect for him, but instead he just acted like a nagging wife

Rorschach

By the way, now I'm having trouble getting the ball into the endzone with Janikowski even though we have the new kick off rules. That's ridiculous! Un-sim! It's also affecting punts... or maybe I just had a hard time aiming it. But kickoffs for sure.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey the game released Danny Amendola from my team and someone signed him. Can whoever did that let him go? He was my second best receiver and I had absolutely no intention of letting him go. -_-

We advanced to week 1 on Saturday night, sorry if I am not at the Xbox at that time!

Top Bottom