• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT loses Bowman for 8 weeks. Regardless of if the bug shows its face or not. Case closed.

CB3

Let it be known i will burn this motherfucker to the ground before i let someone who was injured for 8 weeks play another snap until those 8 weeks have passed.

DCX

DCX
People better start taking note of all who gets injured week 1. Those with injuries better find replacements in FA before the well dries up!

DCX

don't get your panties in a bunch, im not playing bowman nor do i need him. need him rested for my playoff run! i don't think it will re-set the injuries anways since the roster change from dark to rinse happened before

also sucks that he comes back during the bye week :(

Birdman02

People better start taking note of all who gets injured week 1. Those with injuries better find replacements in FA before the well dries up!

DCX

Can you see injuries on the website? I know Patrick Robinson got hurt towards the end of my game, but I don't know how long his injury was for.

DCX

DCX
Can you see injuries on the website? I know Patrick Robinson got hurt towards the end of my game, but I don't know how long his injury was for.

you can if someone on your team is injured. Julio got hurt for 5 weeks and he is clearly marked as so.

DCX

CB3

don't get your panties in a bunch, im not playing bowman nor do i need him. need him rested for my playoff run! i don't think it will re-set the injuries anways since the roster change from dark to rinse happened before

also sucks that he comes back during the bye week :(

(11:18:51 AM) thecoldone33: id assume your just pandering
(11:18:54 AM) thecoldone33: because we both know
(11:19:02 AM) whossorrynow015: nope
(11:19:04 AM) thecoldone33: there is no way your getting off with an injury free linebacker right
(11:19:07 AM) whossorrynow015: if my guy isn't hurt, he doesn't sit
(11:19:14 AM) whossorrynow015: deal with it!

Sorry frenchie, cant let you pretend like that you were going to sit him the whole time! You backed it down

Sorry frenchie, cant let you pretend like that you were going to sit him the whole time! You backed it down

you know what, now that you pushed it this far, i'm not going to sit him. luke agrees with me that its not our problem if the game fucks up.

you lose. 2-1 vote

LukeSmith

I said a week ago or so that it seemed like a giant pain in the ass to manage, I ultimately don't really care either way, if anyone has any strong feelings in either direction, let them fly

CB3

Hey guys. Luke and myself sit on different sides of the fence on this. FMT doesnt get a say because he is already compromised. So what do you think?

Its not that bad to manage. It wont be like this every week. Id suspect this is a rare event. We wont have owners leaving every week

Colasante

Hey guys. Luke and myself sit on different sides of the fence on this. FMT doesnt get a say because he is already compromised. So what do you think?

Its not that bad to manage. It wont be like this every week. Id suspect this is a rare event. We wont have owners leaving every week

I vote he sits.

this isn't a vote on if bowman should sit. it is a vote if

A) If an injury occurs in any game, you have to keep a record of it and post in the thread who it was and what the length was

or

B) if a player is available for you to use, you can use him regardless

and just as there is a conflict with me voting, so too is there a conflict with anyone i play in the next 7 weeks. those votes shouldn't count either

CB3

Did we turn pre existing injuries off?

Yes. But thats not what causes the glitch. Its owners leaving or commissioner power being transferred. With how we can advance by text message, i wouldnt expect this to happen too often. If it did, i would probably side with Luke. But on week 1, im fine with enforcing all injuries manually.

I would have done it to myself if it happened to me. Though im not a huge pussy so theres that...

CB3

Also, to be clear, FMT is pushing this because i exposed his shady AIM conversation. So be aware of that too.

daw840

Well that sucks, the website doesn't show length or nature of the injuries. Just that they are injured.

Edit: NVM, it does. I'm retarded.

DCX

DCX
Well, it affects alot of dudes who got players injured. Free week for all? Or maybe the game keeps the injured? Let EA decide!! :p

DCX

CB3

Well, it affects alot of dudes who got players injured. Free week for all? Or maybe the game keeps the injured? Let EA decide!! :p

DCX

thats the fucking point of a league. to deal with injuries. if we are gonna ignore that, we might as well just go back to community games.

TheCrow

Yes. But thats not what causes the glitch. Its owners leaving or commissioner power being transferred. With how we can advance by text message, i wouldnt expect this to happen too often. If it did, i would probably side with Luke. But on week 1, im fine with enforcing all injuries manually.

I would have done it to myself if it happened to me. Though im not a huge pussy so theres that...

I'm not talking about Bowman, because he is sitting anyway. I'm asking since Ty Warren is hurt and there is not timeline for his return.

Somnia

Except last few seasons we did have owners changing all the time for people who couldn't play their games.

DCX

DCX
thats the fucking point of a league. to deal with injuries. if we are gonna ignore that, we might as well just go back to community games.

I understand that. I have already delt with my injury by signing a WR just in case the bug doesn't happen. If it does then it does. It's nothing that was done on purpose. If Rinse lost to Faze we wouldn't be having this talk.

DCX

CB3

We're voting on principle, not specifically on Bowman. I vote that injured players sit regardless of whether or not the injuries get reset.

He thinks everyone is voting because they are scared of bowman, not that his argument makes no sense.

CB3

(12:22:08 PM) whossorrynow015: lol i actually dont give a shit, but if you're going to act like a bitch after i already agreed to sit him
(12:22:11 PM) whossorrynow015: then do the work to get the votes!

Just a taste of why we even have to put this to a vote. Because FMT is being a baby

Top Bottom