• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

uh... except that didn't happen. shortz got his hand crushed, his back hit, and then tried to get on jim harbaughs dick and harbaugh said get the fuck out of here you fucking midget. if shortz actually punched harbs in the face i'd have some respect for him, but instead he just acted like a nagging wife

A naggin' wife that pays her husband's bills?!

You all suck. Dolphins get the one win they'll get all season and you fuckers ruin it. Really thought I was getting stuck with the Jags at worst, upset I got cast aside like that. Idc what FMT says he would take the blame if it was his or not. You all knew I'm in the middle of moving 1,300 miles.

I got internet, tv, and watched the dolphins win all in one day. And you go and do this!?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You all suck. Dolphins get the one win they'll get all season and you fuckers ruin it. Really thought I was getting stuck with the Jags at worst, upset I got cast aside like that. You all knew I'm in the middle of moving 1,300 miles.

You are right. It is not your fault you were moving. On the flip side, it wasnt ours either. You said yourself you didnt care enough to use the internet or provide updates or whatever. It is what it is

You are right. It is not your fault you were moving. On the flip side, it wasnt ours either. You said yourself you didnt care enough to use the internet or provide updates or whatever. It is what it is

Except

Here is Drizzler's post from a few days ago
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Can't play Madden til Sunday 3-5 central cause Comcast is backed up.

Stuff like this makes me angry.

Ferny

GG LJ my offense was pretty much nonexistent that game. I also thought that was a catch by Holmes at the end of the 2nd half but no challenge at all :/

Good run game also. Really made the difference that game.

Ferny

He did provide an update though.

CB3

Except

Stuff like this makes me angry.

The league waits for no one. [spoilers] except Donny's rosters [/spoilers]

excitement was dropping off. things were getting chippy. NHL stealing away players! FMT made the tough choice and i agree with it. Whats done is done. There are players who have been here longer than yourself on the outside looking in. Its the nature of the beast.

LJ11

GG LJ my offense was pretty much nonexistent that game. I also thought that was a catch by Holmes at the end of the 2nd half but no challenge at all :/

Good run game also. Really made the difference that game.

Yeah, good game Ferny, thanks for declining that penalty on the fair catch.

Honestly thought you had a shot after that Spiller punt fumble. Probably played it too safe at times but considering how many picks I throw it that may be for the best.

You had a couple of blitzes/sacks that were crazy.

Ferny

Yeah, good game Ferny, thanks for declining that penalty on the fair catch.

Honestly thought you had a shot after that Spiller punt fumble. Probably played it too safe at times but considering how many picks I throw it that may be for the best.

You had a couple of blitzes/sacks that were crazy.

Yeah that was kind of weird. I wouldn't have felt right accepting that.

I was playing too aggressive coming from down a score. Talk about sacks, man Mario Williams was on my ass the whole game. It was a big reason why I threw so many INTs because my line was trash ugh.

Trade you my madden team for a real team and some hope.

Are you implying I have a real team? I always got hope though, it's a curse of mine.

He did provide an update though.

The fact I had all this support is makes it all the worse.

The league waits for no one. [spoilers] except Donny's rosters [/spoilers]

excitement was dropping off. things were getting chippy. NHL stealing away players! FMT made the tough choice and i agree with it. Whats done is done. There are players who have been here longer than yourself on the outside looking in. Its the nature of the beast.

I didn't expect the league to wait, I did expect a team. Sorry I put too much faith in multple people being able to come to the conclusion if we start before he's back he doesn't get the fins and will miss the first offseason. I guess I just had to suggest it though but I figured they probably won't start on time anyways and at worst I miss an offseason and I get another franchise with Henne at the helm and maybe miss the first week of play, sure there's a waiting list but they won't boot me, I said I'd be back today. Giving me the boot wasn't the best option. Whatever, I'm not paying anyone right? Just can't help but be upset with the decision after seeing people show you guys I'm coming back and I just didn't have internet.

CB3 is right about one thing, it is what it is. Enjoy the league guys and if you don't get in touch with me immediately after some1 drops have some1 sub for the team I take over until you do, I'll be checking in but it's not like I'm in the league and I don't use GAF for too much else these days.

CB3

The problem with waiting is that the CPU AI in your teams slot will make moves (cuts, signings, ect) as soon as the franchise is started. There is no way around that. In addition, it would have screwed up the FA draft that went on.

Could it have been handled better? Possibly. But whats done is done. Spots are at a premium this year and these are the kinds of things that happen. You didnt do yourself any favors by "not caring" and being MIA for most of the time since release date.

CB3

I actually dont know. I wasnt really in on the jags discussions besides telling FMT i dont really care who mans them, i just didnt want that team to be the reason we had to wait longer. Simply trying to clean this up since FMT isnt here!

Im just trying to run a Hockey league people!

Sokantish

I don't know I thought it was suggested that someone just take it over temporarily but then also FMT said something about rinse/faze winning them, so I don't remember. Either way if we had just waited one more day like I said Drizzler would still be with us. You guys are tearing the family apart

I don't have internet. When I say "not caring" I mean I'm not making a trip to starbucks to make sure I still have a spot in the league when I already posted I was returning today, I completely expected the scenario birdman expected. I don't believe it's the case.

Sokantish

I don't have internet. When I say "not caring" I mean I'm not making a trip to starbucks to make sure I still have a spot in the league when I already posted I was returning today, I completely expected the scenario birdman expected. I don't believe it's the case.

Maybe it's better this way, you'll end up with the Ravens in a few weeks instead of the Jags

Sokantish

Sweet, thanks Nightz. You're the best. I looked on everyone's roster for Rosario and unless I missed it he's not on anyone's team...

DCX

DCX
Has anyone seen Reggie Brown? He isnt on the FA list....

Sweet, thanks Nightz. You're the best. I looked on everyone's roster for Rosario and unless I missed it he's not on anyone's team...

I guess they only have 255 spots for free agents. I think i read that somewhere. Certain players just get straight up deleted.

I was looking for OLB Gary Guyton who was on Miami's 75 but cut on the 53 and assumed he'd be in FA and i was targeting him. Nope. Deleted from the universe.

DCX

Rorschach

Fucking VANCE THIS SHIT!@

image.php

Fiending!

bluemax

Banned
You shouldn't have been surprised the Dolphins beat the Raiders. Come on, man!

That was such an obvious Raiders loss. If I had money and I gambled I would've bet on it.

Short week, early game, other coast. How can you not predict that as a loss?

I guess they only have 255 spots for free agents. I think i read that somewhere. Certain players just get straight up deleted.

I was looking for OLB Gary Guyton who was on Miami's 75 but cut on the 53 and assumed he'd be in FA and i was targeting him. Nope. Deleted from the universe.

DCX

Only 255? What is this, an NES game? Come on EA, up the buffer size!

Top Bottom