• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

Multiplayer - Play co-op with your friends via LAN or over the Internet for free. No subscriptions, no item sales. Our new matchmaking service lets you find friends, start new games, and join existing games. And, as always, you can play single-player offline as well.
Fuck it, sign me up!

Colasante

Indeed.

Your secondary was rocking my receivers. They may have only been credited with 3 drops but it felt worse.

I wish the real life Seahawks defense could get 7 sacks.

If that's what the Seahawks did my offensive line, I can't wait to see what the 49ers D does. Skelton on his way to a career-ending injury for sure.

bluemax

Banned
If that's what the Seahawks did my offensive line, I can't wait to see what the 49ers D does. Skelton on his way to a career-ending injury for sure.

Almost all of those sacks were coverage sacks to be honest. I think if you'd throw sooner you could've avoided a few.

Then again against FMT there is no throwing quick enough.

Colasante

For stuff like weekly XP bonuses for coaches and players, do they receive the XP for accomplishing something after the game is finished, or after the week has advanced? This is so complicated.

Nightz

Man, fell asleep at the menu right after playing Rors last night lol. GG on that beatdown Rors. Always amazing to see how fast your DB's are.

Also, I'd be down for a Torchlight 4 pack.

Rorschach

For stuff like weekly XP bonuses for coaches and players, do they receive the XP for accomplishing something after the game is finished, or after the week has advanced? This is so complicated.

After the game. For players, anyway. Like if the xp was for team rushing yards, they get it after the game.

Somnia

So when re-signing guys, does it auto-start you at what they desire or do you have to raise it to what they want? Haven't looked into it yet much.

Rorschach

So when re-signing guys, does it auto-start you at what they desire or do you have to raise it to what they want? Haven't looked into it yet much.
If it's anything like previous Madden games, that's the starting price. Which is sometimes a little ridiculous... :\ There seems to be no haggling. They sometimes come back next week with a rejection instead of giving you a chance to counter.

DCX

DCX

I already had Tony G reject my shitty contract but Grimes resigned no problem. Sidbury and Baker look to be thinking on my offer.

DCX

BigAT

The starting price has something to do with the player, as it varies with each of them, but I don't think it's anywhere close to their desired salary. The few times I offered the default price, every one of them came back with an outright rejection.

Colasante

I already had Tony G reject my shitty contract but Grimes resigned no problem. Sidbury and Baker look to be thinking on my offer.

DCX

So when a player rejects your contract offer, does that shut down contract negotiations for the rest of the season?

Somnia

The starting price has something to do with the player, as it varies with each of them, but I don't think it's anywhere close to their desired salary. The few times I offered the default price, every one of them came back with an outright rejection.

Fuck, I'm gonna get rejected then I bet =/

LJ11

Woke up 10 minutes ago, I'm really sorry dude.

Stayed up a bit late doing shit, but I normally get no more than 5-6 hours sleep, so I was going to get up. For whatever reason, slept right through, that was some good sleep. On the other hand, I fucked up.

My bad dude, just let me know what you want to do and I'll be there.

Sanjuro

How many players can play Borderlands 2 at a time?

I'm still hesitant on jumping on B2 considering my zero game time in GW2.

Ferny

Woke up 10 minutes ago, I'm really sorry dude.

Stayed up a bit late doing shit, but I normally get no more than 5-6 hours sleep, so I was going to get up. For whatever reason, slept right through, that was some good sleep. On the other hand, I fucked up.

My bad dude, just let me know what you want to do and I'll be there.

It's all good man. It'll have to be after the Jets game though. If that's cool with you.

TheCrow

5bQmP.jpg

Tebow has been replaced but not forgotten.

Top Bottom