• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

Haha, someone needs to get it down to avatar size first! I don't mind wearing it. Although I think that avatar fits Luke better, because he treats the puck like his precious! He is terrible at passing the puck and always tries to take it up and down the ice himself!

Wearing it and styling on the "hockey dream team" again and again will be hilarious, though! What's it now...5 straight games the team I've been has won against the "A" team.

eznark

Banned
Haha, someone needs to get it down to avatar size first! I don't mind wearing it. Although I think that avatar fits Luke better, because he treats the puck like his precious! He is terrible at passing the puck and always tries to take it up and down the ice himself!

Wearing it and styling on the "hockey dream team" again and again will be hilarious, though! What's it now...5 straight games the team I've been has won against the "A" team.

True that, Friday night we clowned them! You, me and Sok are the real dream team!

I'm moving to defense men for the dream team so you clowns can't score any more bullshit goals

Simply put we got too many chefs in the kitchen upfront

Mrbob

I'm moving to defense men for the dream team so you clowns can't score any more bullshit goals

Simply put we got too many chefs in the kitchen upfront

Lol, I wanted to listen in on your teams mics when our team scored 2 goals in the first minute of the final game last night!

rinse82

CHRIS MORTENSEN @mortreportEA

LOLB Daryl Smith looking at other options, per sources. Turned down offer to play with #Jaguars.

Eat a dick Mortensen!

rinse82

Smokey - my xbox is on but im in another room, reply here or pm if you want to play.

Working from home today so in the offiec upstairs..

LukeSmith

I am terrible at faceoffs.
I can't help it if we don't always convert on great passing set-ups! AI goalies are cat like
There is no hockey dream team.

eznark

Banned
There is no hockey dream team.

liar!

oilers%20trio.jpg

rinse82

Actually yeah......people still use AIM?

Is there a smartphone messaging product that is the preferred mode of communication for this league?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Actually yeah......people still use AIM?

Is there a smartphone messaging product that is the preferred mode of communication for this league?

Liveprofile.

Its how me fmt and luke conspire to make the league pander to us on the go.

DMczaf

Yup, this is going to be a long season. My WRs can't catch the ball and I get sacked by 3-4 man rushes before I can even get to my 2nd read sometimes.

Rorschach

DM, we can be oline trash brothers!

I say we ban every position except long snapper!

Madden doesn't even let me put my LS as a LS. He's not on the depth chart at all. Not even for his normal position. So I cut his ass! And my gunner too! End of an era.

Top Bottom