• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

TheCrow

I'm using him because he can run the pistol formation and other option plays in the Carolina playbook. I like what the option brings and I would love to use it all game but I need to use the $17 million paperweight called Peyton Manning somehow. Anyway, Peyton looked ok on his 3 completions but TO made him look better.

I'm using him because he can run the pistol formation and other option plays in the Carolina playbook. I like what the option brings and I would love to use it all game but I need to use the $17 million paperweight called Peyton Manning somehow. Anyway, Peyton looked ok on his 3 completions but TO made him look better.

Send that loser my way!

Splat

GG LiveWire. Horrible first half for us both, with only points coming off a tip drill bomb at halftime for a FG. You got the ridiculousness back with the Rice TD where he broke roughly 11 tackles, and I had to sweat out one final defensive stand. Game felt weirdly slower than the community games, and offense was much more difficult :-/

Week 2 Games:

Bears @ Packers
Bucs @ Giants
Saints @ Panthers
Cards @ Pats
Vikes @ Colts
Ravens @ Eagles
Chiefs @ Bills
Raiders @ Dolphins
Browns @ Bengals
Texans @ Jags
Cowboys @ Seahawks
Redskins @ Rams
Jets @ Steelers
Titans @ CHargers
Lions @ 49ers
Broncos @ Falcons

League advances on: Wednesday, 9/19 @ 10 pm pst

p.s.

injury is still there for bowman so i guess either EA patched it or the injury has to occur before the change in team ownership

and trasher what time can you play tomorrow (monday)?

Trasher

p.s.

injury is still there for bowman so i guess either EA patched it or the injury has to occur before the change in team ownership

and trasher what time can you play tomorrow (monday)?

I'll be able to play around 7:30 pst.

If you want I can go right now really quick. Gotta get to bed soon though.

TheCrow

RT @MarkSchlerethEA Scary good performance by Brandon Ghee on defense this week. #AFCPoW #CCM

Last minute addition and he came up big against Ram.

Birdman02

GCQ, I should be able to play tonight...probably somewhere around 9-10 cst.

You think it's retarded for someone to adapt their roster to their play style? Lulz

I wonder what Peyton's OVR rating would look like based on Crow's playstyle. Considering Sproles is up to a 96 based on the Saint playstyle, I'm guessing Peyton would be in the mid-60s, at best.

Mrbob

FMT, don't forget to get your copy of TL2 tonight. And then pay me the 100 dollars for the copy!

Eznark, I'll be home around 9:30 central. I can more than likely play after the MNF game is over. Have to start before Borderlands 2 unlocks on Steam tonight!

Smokey

Bob how are you liking the world of Solid State Drives?

If somebody was looking for a place to upgrade I'd recommend those over anything, they are a #gamechanger!

eznark

Banned
FMT, don't forget to get your copy of TL2 tonight. And then pay me the 100 dollars for the copy!

Eznark, I'll be home around 9:30 central. I can more than likely play after the MNF game is over. Have to start before Borderlands 2 unlocks on Steam tonight!

Let's just sim it and play Borderlands...or NHL...or Guild Wars?!

Oh yeah. Remind me on aim later and I'll PayPal you the monies

Mrbob

Bob how are you liking the world of Solid State Drives?

If somebody was looking for a place to upgrade I'd recommend those over anything, they are a #gamechanger!

Solid State Drives are amazing. Windows boots up from turning the power on to getting into Windows in like 10 seconds. Everything is so fast now. Some people tried telling me 120gb is enough, but I'm glad I went with a 256gb drive instead. Gives me a little more breathing room to move programs back and forth between the SSD and my regular hdd. I can't wait for the day when a 1TB ssd drive is under 200 dollars.

Let's just sim it and play Borderlands...or NHL...or Guild Wars?!

This is tempting, but in the spirit of the league we should probably play our game! Guild Wars is now downloaded again onto my SSD so I'm good to go to play this some more.

eznark

Banned
Gift me a touchdown for stressing the importance of going big on the SSD.

Also, why aren't you using the awesome avatar I commissioned for you?

Gift me a touchdown for stressing the importance of going big on the SSD.

Also, why aren't you using the awesome avatar I commissioned for you?

JIOPL.png

WEAR IT

Top Bottom