• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

That 76 rated super elite team!

I just invested all of Matthews' XP into murder

You should trade for Suh. He would fit your intended play style perfectly. Suh's only purpose on the football is to be a thug. He can barely play the position. One of the most overrated players in the league after a decent first season!

Rorschach

ph33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix

Just throw drags and curls to the TE as much as possible.

fixed for winning formula.

eznark

Banned
Just throw to the TE.

JIOPL.png

DMczaf

Just throw drags, curls, and to the TE as much as possible.

LOL you think I can last long enough for drags and curls to develop. I would call a short curl route and a DE would close in on me before my WR can even get to the spot to turn around. My RT gets ABUSED so quickly by just above average DEs, let alone elites. I wish I could clone Penn. :(

Rorschach

LOL you think I can last long enough for drags and curls to develop. I would call a short curl route and a DE would close in on me before my WR can even get to the spot to turn around. My RT gets ABUSED so quickly by just above average DEs, let alone elites. I wish I could clone Penn. :(

I have an extra RT if you want 'im. He's not great, but he holds up. It'll cost you one (1) Vincent Jackson.

Have we determined if that rating actually means anything?

I think it's tied to how your team fits the scheme that you can't even fucking change. Hopefully, it doesn't affect play on the field. My scheme doesn't match the actual scheme I want to run at all.

Smokey

yeah that scheme stuff is garbo especially when you cant change it...

and it was probably just me but something felt.."different" in my game against pheeniks..felt different than community games or regular online games *shrug*

DCX

DCX
yeah that scheme stuff is garbo especially when you cant change it...

and it was probably just me but something felt.."different" in my game against pheeniks..felt different than community games or regular online games *shrug*
Maybe scheme makes a difference. Luke Luke said..the inability to change it makes it a shitty addition.

Practicing with stock playbook is also stupid.

DCX

Sokantish

You would have thought I learned my lesson when Big Ben caused 2 FF but no, and once that happened you got like 2 TDs back to back. That fumble killed me. 12 turnovers between the both of us, you found out my weakness with that pass to Wayne though, I couldn't find anything to cover it.

LukeSmith

not being able to change my playbook and audibles game over game is retarded

Can you still set up your audibles during the game?

My bad he has 83 spectacular catch, 12 hit power!

eznark

Banned
not being able to change my playbook and audibles game over game is retarded

Can you still set up your audibles during the game?

What I don't get is why, if I am the Packers and using the exact same rosters as are available right now, my connected career team is rated so much lower than the Packers I would randomly pick in an online game. What the flying fuck is the difference, I didn't change the damn scheme!

Sokantish

because eznark when you make a new coach it automatically goes to west coast and spread scheme I think, everyone has the same scheme right now

Top Bottom