• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

How did you end up getting Fitzgerald without trading Brady? I stopped paying attention to that trade when the drama kicked in.

Sanjuro

I take it back, that wasn't nice. I blame the replacement refs for not allowing me to challenge the fumble on the goal line or that Fitzgerald catch that helped you run down the clock.

Both of those calls were legit and I held a multiple score lead for most of the game. You got your fumble back with Woodhead coughing up the ball late in the 4th.

You also ran no-huddle since the 2nd quarter and went for it on 4th in the third quarter!

eznark

Banned
Both of those calls were legit and I held a multiple score lead for most of the game. You got your fumble back with Woodhead coughing up the ball late in the 4th.

You also ran no-huddle since the 2nd quarter and went for it on 4th in the third quarter!

Broncos and Falcons have been going no huddle all night. Both of them! So unrealistic.

Ferny

I take it back, that wasn't nice. I blame the replacement refs for not allowing me to challenge the fumble on the goal line and for ruling that Fitzgerald catch a 1st down when you were trying to run the clock down.

Oh dont back down now man! Keep the pressure going!

Colasante

Probably so, but I'd have liked the ability to challenge the fumble anyway. I don't need the computer protecting me from myself by not allowing me to challenge.

Colasante

Now I'm just hoping that this Sanjuro-FMT matchup later in the season can be televised. These two overrated juggernauts going head to head would be amazing to watch.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Livewire audibling for the full play clock just to throw an INT in the end is my favorite thing in life

LukeSmith

The Dark Faze Signal
uyagb.jpg

Top Bottom