• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

I guess that would make the most sense, since there's no way I'm number 2 in anything.

Other random stats notes

Only 2 teams have failed to throw for a TD so far this season.

Ramirez has already attempted 3 fourth downs

The Lions have the only 2 point attempt so far. They are also the only team to not convert a third down yet.

4 teams in week 1 did not make it into the red zone.

Only 13 penalties have been committed so far.

The much maligned Tom Brady leads the league in passer rating, well actually Josh Johnsons rating is non existent despite completing 3 out of 3 passes. Same with Pey Pey, weird. Peyton has almost 40 yards passing per attempt, easily out pacing the second best.

The longest pass so far is a 92 yarder by Vince Young.

The lonest run so far is an 80 yarder by Bryce Brown.

Of the players that have only played 1 game so far, the leaders in catches are Calvin Johnson (11) and Beanie Wells (10).

Of the players with at least 10 rushing attempts CJ Spiller has the best YPA at 9.9, Ray Rice has the worst at 1.3, and Reggie Bush is averaging 0.6 yards on 9 carries.

Bernard Scott has 3 fumbles already.

Despite his low ypa Ray Rice leads the league in broken tackles with 4. Stevan Ridley has the most yards after first contac with 65.

Jeremy Trueblood has allowed 7 sacks in 2 games. Guy Whimper has allowed 5 in 1, he allows a sack roughly every 10 plays he's on the field.

For players who have only played 1 game, Jon Beason has the most tackles with 9. Terrell Suggs has the most TFL for 1 game players with 5. Jason Pierre Paul is averaging 3.5 sacks per game.

The longest INT return is 92 yards by Kendrick Lewis. Prince Amukamura is averaging almost 50 yards per INT return on 3 INTs with a long of 75.

The Steelers have forced 0 fumbles so far.

Rian Lindell has already attempted and made 2 FGs of over 50 yards with a long of 53. Alex Henery has the longest so far at 54. 3 Kickers have missed their only attempt so far. 5 have yet to attempt a FG.

Jon Ryan leads the league in punts for a TB with 3.

Brandon Banks has the only KR for a TD so far with a 104 yard return.

Percy Harvin has the only PR for a TD. He also has the most PRs so far and the longest with a 52 yarder.

Okay enough of this, I spent more time looking at this stuff than I planned.

All things considered, this is the best stat on here

DCX

DCX
GG Crow. I just don't have any sense any more. The best news of all of this. I own all my picks. The ones I throw and draft.

Your DBs ran better routes than my WRs. I lost another WR :(

DCX

LJ11

I guess that would make the most sense, since there's no way I'm number 2 in anything.

Other random stats notes

The Lions have the only 2 point attempt so far. They are also the only team to not convert a third down yet.

The much maligned Tom Brady leads the league in passer rating, well actually Josh Johnsons rating is non existent despite completing 3 out of 3 passes. Same with Pey Pey, weird. Peyton has almost 40 yards passing per attempt, easily out pacing the second best.

Of the players that have only played 1 game so far, the leaders in catches are Calvin Johnson (11) and Beanie Wells (10).

Of the players with at least 10 rushing attempts CJ Spiller has the best YPA at 9.9, Ray Rice has the worst at 1.3, and Reggie Bush is averaging 0.6 yards on 9 carries.

Despite his low ypa Ray Rice leads the league in broken tackles with 4. Stevan Ridley has the most yards after first contac with 65.

Jeremy Trueblood has allowed 7 sacks in 2 games. Guy Whimper has allowed 5 in 1, he allows a sack roughly every 10 plays he's on the field.

For players who have only played 1 game, Jon Beason has the most tackles with 9. Terrell Suggs has the most TFL for 1 game players with 5. Jason Pierre Paul is averaging 3.5 sacks per game.

The longest INT return is 92 yards by Kendrick Lewis. Prince Amukamura is averaging almost 50 yards per INT return on 3 INTs with a long of 75.

Rian Lindell has already attempted and made 2 FGs of over 50 yards with a long of 53. Alex Henery has the longest so far at 54. 3 Kickers have missed their only attempt so far. 5 have yet to attempt a FG.

Percy Harvin has the only PR for a TD. He also has the most PRs so far and the longest with a 52 yarder.

You're pulling these numbers from the game and not the site right? Enjoyed reading through it.

TheCrow

GG Crow. I just don't have any sense any more. The best news of all of this. I own all my picks. The ones I throw and draft.

Your DBs ran better routes than my WRs. I lost another WR :(

DCX
Man coverage + speed is my secret to overpowered CBs. Plus having early leads doesn't hurt.

Trasher

Other random stats notes

I like this and I like you. Do these every "week" IMO.

bluemax

Banned
You're pulling these numbers from the game and not the site right? Enjoyed reading through it.

Yeah from the game. The website doesn't really have much in the way of league wide stuff yet.

I'm hoping these are more accurate than League Daddy was last year.

Also I want to pat my own back and note that I'm currently second in passer rating behind Sanjuro. I don't think that's ever happened in the past!

TheCrow

Crow said his secret is Man, but Ramirez said he just played Velcro9!

I don't know who to believe
Everyone knows I rarely play zone.
Yeah from the game. The website doesn't really have much in the way of league wide stuff yet.

I'm hoping these are more accurate than League Daddy was last year.

Also I want to pat my own back and note that I'm currently second in passer rating behind Sanjuro. I don't think that's ever happened in the past!

That's only because Peyton broke his passer rating but you're still top 3.

Ferny

Hey Ram whenever you can play earliest. Let me know. If possible 11pm would be great, you'd get a quick W and i'll get some BL2 time before bed *winkwink*

Ramirez

Hey Ram whenever you can play earliest. Let me know. If possible 11pm would be great, you'd get a quick W and i'll get some BL2 time before bed *winkwink*

I'm ready to lose!

Luke, I attempted 3 4th downs because I was down 28-7 late in the 3rd, lol.

I'm also abstaining from posting anymore after a game, you guys sure know how to run something into the ground!

bluemax

Banned
I would love to know what changed in Sanjuro from when I played him in community to the start of the league, because just based on box scores he's a completely different player.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would love to know what changed in Sanjuro from when I played him in community to the start of the league, because just based on box scores he's a completely different player.

16e2714e8f906cbc50dcbaed88083e2c.jpg

Ferny

Give me a little bit Ram. Didn't think you would be ready till after 11 so started a DOTA game with Luke and AT (THEY FORCED ME!) at 10PM

Colasante

GG but...

You didn't deserve that win at all. No offense. Especially since you kicked my ass when we both played as the Patriots. But come on now.

Top Bottom