• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

So the guy who can't play his games, there's really no reason for him to sweat it:

"I can't make my game, have fun on CPU All-Madden or good luck in the sim."

As they say in eznark's part of the world, "That dog ain't gonna hunt"

Not sure what alternatives there are besides booting daw but I don't feel like dealing with the injury reset

BigAT

GG Quinton. I had far too many mistakes in the first half, starting with that punt that somehow got muffed, then two TAINTS. It would have taken quite a bit to come back from that in the first place, but the fact that my DBs didn't show up to play today confirmed that it wouldn't happen. In retrospect, I probably should have started taking over for them after the play was in the air, but they had been good enough in the past. Final score doesn't demonstrate how much of a blowout it was.

Was it just me or did Antrel Rolle not actually ever get tackled on that final interception? It looked like he was "supposed" to be tackled, but he ran into a player and the physics kept him upright although the game still marked him as down.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
That is a crazy ass glitch.

oy3Ii.jpg

GCQuinton

GG Quinton. I had far too many mistakes in the first half, starting with that punt that somehow got muffed, then two TAINTS. It would have taken quite a bit to come back from that in the first place, but the fact that my DBs didn't show up to play today confirmed that it wouldn't happen. In retrospect, I probably should have started taking over for them after the play was in the air, but they had been good enough in the past. Final score doesn't demonstrate how much of a blowout it was.

Was it just me or did Antrel Rolle not actually ever get tackled on that final interception? It looked like he was "supposed" to be tackled, but he ran into a player and the physics kept him upright although the game still marked him as down.

GG, man. Even when I was up, I was worried you were gonna come back on me thanks in large part to our last NCAA game so I tried to keep scoring when I could. Based on these last two games (well, the first one against Bird before the disconnect), I'm liking where this defense is going a lot.

And I didn't even notice the play with Rolle, tbh.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG, man. Even when I was up, I was worried you were gonna come back on me thanks in large part to our last NCAA game so I tried to keep scoring when I could. Based on these last two games (well, the first one against Bird before the disconnect), I'm liking where this defense is going a lot.

And I didn't even notice the play with Rolle, tbh.

Nice, how well do you think your D will play against the Redskins? Enough to kill RG3?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The last time I played the Redskins, Jon Beason was taken from me forever so I dunno. They've got the psychological edge!

omg I forgot about this

It's a miracle he came back from that career ending injury in 6 months.

New universe. New Jon Beason!

The best part is when gcq said he was sitting on the bench shaking his head.... With a broken neck
Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh guys. Forgot all about this.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
sometimes a system reboot is needed for the online pass issue.

And yeah, madden ai is a pushover for the most part, but it is quite different from playing a human. The defense generally brings a rather specific scheme against you and once you figure it out, they really don't adjust much.

Why is that surprising? Tight ends are the most powerful weapon in Madden and have been for a good 3 iterations.

not surprising at all, that's the hardest part about controlling an MLB.

DM, I work during the day. Want to try tomorrow evening before the game? Or I could squeeze it in tonight if you prefer.

McNei1y

So do we know if the traded draft picks are automatically on the correct team or do we have to trade them/draft for them?

ie Wellie has my first this year and next year.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
So do we know if the traded draft picks are automatically on the correct team or do we have to trade them/draft for them?

you can view the picks you have currently for the next two drafts. You might only be able to view this by selecting "trade players" and then click add player or pick. You can view all the other teams' picks this way too.

McNei1y

you can view the picks you have currently for the next two drafts. You might only be able to view this by selecting "trade players" and then click add player or pick. You can view all the other teams' picks this way too.

ah duhhh. I forgot about that. Just making sure they corrected this since they didn't have it in there last year.

Since my first pick is gone, I'm curious at what players I need to look at in the scouting menu since there's a good chance I won't see any of them :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Yup, EA manages what picks are with who now.

Like I mentioned a few pages back, I will be looking to trade the earliest of my two draft picks since I need quantity over quality in this draft to fill some holes, so if anyone covets someone up high on the draft board let me know.

Mrbob

Is there league info available in connected careers? The only thing I can find are division standings.

Edit: That asshole Urlacher rejected my offer and wants to go to FA after one week of negotiations? Fuck him and the extra child support money he wants but won't use on his kids anyway!

Top Bottom