• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Birdman02

Just so you guys know, I am going to be absent from here for a couple of days. The next two days are my "finals" for the job I am training for and if I fail I'm fired. Thursday I will be moving back to Kansas City from OKC finally after 4 months down here in this shit hole. I should be good to start figuring out a schedule to play games on Saturday.

What do I do about my game against the Chiefs if daw is out until Saturday?

Splat

mcneily let's do it after vance. Holy shit I want to punch a wall after that game. Fumbles all over, BS 100 yard taints :( GG Story, you played a good game, Madden just hated me.

Someone msg FMT on steam to vance.

mcneily let's do it after vance. Holy shit I want to punch a wall after that game. Fumbles all over, BS 100 yard taints :( GG Story, you played a good game, Madden just hated me.

Someone msg FMT on steam to vance.

I'll give you the fumbles but that 100 yard Taint wasn't BS. You ran the same play that you ran 2 plays ago, and I changed my coverage, safety was manned up on him. You would've had Gresham wide open in the middle since I sent the house.

GG man.

Splat

I'll give you the fumbles but that 100 yard Taint wasn't BS. You ran the same play that you ran 2 plays ago, and I changed my coverage, safety was manned up on him. You would've had Gresham wide open in the middle since I sent the house.

GG man.

It was stick from a different formation and I threw to a different guy. You made a good read though, but he picked it from behind my guy is the BS part :( Binns wide open drop on 3rd earlier blew. Sent house middle for a safety on a middle run, you gain 11 :-/ Just small shit that ruined my night, you know? :) I didn't deserve a win regardless.

Somnia

BTW the CB's have to see the ball to try and intercept it bullshit they spewed pre-launch.... get the fuck outa here EA lol

Not that I don't throw stupid picks, but I've seen some crazy CB interceptions =P

Next vancin' date: 9/21 (Friday) @ 9 pm pst

Week 3 games:

Giants @ Panthers
Bucs @ Cowboys
Rams @ Bears
49ers @ Vikings
Lions @ Titans
Bengals @ Redskins
Chiefs @ Saints
Jets @ Dolphins
Bills @ Browns
Jags @ Colts
Eagles @ Cards
Falcons @ Chargers
Texans @ Broncos
Steelers @ Raiders
Pats @ Ravens
Packers @ Seahawks

Week 2 Awards:

NFC Offensive player of the week - Kellen Winslow (Rams) - 7 Rec, 112 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week - James Laurinaitis (Rams) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 1 FR, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week - Carson Palmer (Raiders) - 11/21, 211 yards, 4 TD
AFC Defensive Player of the week - Troy Polamalu (Steelers) - 3 Tackles, 2 Int, 1 TD

Ramirez

I gotta play Rors this week, sigh. :(

Anyone else notice their players getting super fatigued early in the game? My O & D were both Orange/Red the entire first quarter.

bluemax

Banned
Okay, post week 2 stats and notes

8 out of the 32 teams are averaging 31 points per game or more. 5 out of the 32 teams are averaging less than 10 points per game.

9 teams still have 0 rushing TDs.

The Cowboys have not scored a TD on offense through 2 games. They are the only team without one.

The Lions have the fewest team rushing yards with 21. The have 560 yards passing however.

The Jaguars have the fewest passing yards with 152. The Ravens have the fewest yards of offense with 249.

The Texans have the fewest yards allowed so far. The Titans have the most. The Rams have the most porous secondary with 533 yards allowed so far. The Steelers and Titans have both allowed over 300 yards rushing so far, while the third closest team has only 246 allowed.

The 3 hardest teams to run on so far are Buffalo, San Francisco and Seattle. 11 out of the 32 teams in the league have allowed less than 100 total yards rushing in 2 games.

The Redskins have allowed a whopping 83 points so far. The Giants have allowed 9.

Speaking of the Giants they have already sacked their opponents twice as much as the next closest team.

15 of the 32 teams have yet to force a fumble. This list includes the 49ers, Steelers and Giants. Seattle, Baltimore and Chicago have forced 3 each already.

7 teams have 7 interceptions already. The 49ers lead all teams with 8. The Jets have not managed a single INT.

The 49ers are almost impossible to get off the field with an 83% third down conversion rate. The Lions can't seem to maintain drives with an 0 for 10 mark so far.

3 teams have scored 5 TDs in the red zone already. The Rams are a perfect 5 for 5 inside 20. The Ravens have still not been inside the Redzone. The Texans have not a let an opponent inside the 20 yet. Cleveland has allowed their opponents in 8 times but held them to 2 TDs and 2 FGs. 5 teams have yet to allow a RZ TD. The Lions have allowed 6 in 6 attempts.

19 penalties have now been committed.

The Broncos are plus 8 in turnover margin. The Red Skins are -10. 15 of the 32 teams have negative turnover margins. 2 teams are at exactly 0 and the remaining 15 are positive. The Falcons have already thrown 12 INTs and are on pace for 96 for the season. Only 3 teams have yet to throw a pick, Buffalo, Chicago and Denver. Half the league has not lost a fumble yet.

Top Bottom