• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

I wasn't cheap! Douchelacher wanted a kings ransom!

If I somehow lose Forte I'm done. I upped the damn offer this past week, and he should be locked up for 4 years instead of me trying to keep him! EA gonna EA, thanks for not updating contracts assholes.

If I somehow lose Forte I'm done. I upped the damn offer this past week, and he should be locked up for 4 years instead of me trying to keep him! EA gonna EA, thanks for not updating contracts assholes.

1. there is a 0% chance that you will get to sign urlacher or any other lost FA without competition

2. franchise tag him if he wont sign!

Somnia

Uh you'll quit over Forte not re-signing?

Sanjuro

It won't be until around 8 Pacific at the earliest. I'm sorry for the delay. If that's too late just take the sim/win.

FMT: With my current work schedule I'm going to be too busy to play any league games for the next 3 weeks. 2 weddings cross-country and a work trip plus vacation. I'll be 100% in on the league by October 13th, but by then the league might be in Season 2. If you are OK with me being a mostly absent owner for Season 1 I'm all-in on Season 2. If not and you need to replace me let me know. Sorry for the abrupt notice but I didn't foresee how busy I would be with work and personal life.

I'll be around

Mrbob

Hahah, daggers still going around.

Btw what the heck is up with your damn Brewers? Shame for you Houston is worthless, but I can't believe the Crew won again. On a tear.

Birdman02

Didn't him and Brees sign at about the same time? It's weird that Brees' contract was updated and not Forte's.

Rorschach

Why would anyone want Urlacher if Boobs is right about wanting a top contract? Old ass LB with a couple years left. Let him rot!

By the way, it would be cool if they didn't get their contract and were either A) forced to retire or B) forced to lower their price and suck it up on some losing team. Then again, knowing this league, someone would always pay anyway. :p

Why would anyone want Urlacher if Boobs is right about wanting a top contract? Old ass LB with a couple years left. Let him rot!

By the way, it would be cool if they didn't get their contract and were either A) forced to retire or B) forced to lower their price and suck it up on some losing team. Then again, knowing this league, someone would always pay anyway. :p

someone will overpay. remember when dunta robinson got like $15 mil a year from livewire? lulz

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Like FMT said, just franchise his ass and don't let him go anywhere.

Someone will definitely bid very high on old man Urlacher.... who still has ridiculous attributes in the game even though he's a shell of himself IRL!

Laurinaitis is twice the LB Urlacher is tho. <3

Somnia

Ok first, fuck the Giants, but I am glad I picked up Brown at the last minute in one of my fantasy leagues to replace Stewart.

edit: If only I would have started him over Williams against FMT (I own him in 2 leagues now)

Birdman02

Daw (assuming you're able to read this), what's your schedule like tomorrow? I'll be gone most of the morning, but afternoon and evening should be good for me.

daw840

Daw (assuming you're able to read this), what's your schedule like tomorrow? I'll be gone most of the morning, but afternoon and evening should be good for me.

I'm sure we can work something out in the afternoon. In the evening I am going over to my mom's to eat dinner.

LukeSmith

Agreed. Set yourself to auto pilot and bluemax you throw the game against cpu

If that punishment was leveled against me, I'd say fuck off and make you sim it. If eznark is too busy rubbing his pregnant wife's feet to take a free win from the CPU, I don't think we should be asking people to waste an hour of their time to lose to the CPU.

Eznark can play the CPU or the game can just get simmed. But if it gets simmed, I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuck who wins. That's that.

eznark

Banned
If that punishment was leveled against me, I'd say fuck off and make you sim it. If eznark is too busy rubbing his pregnant wife's feet to take a free win from the CPU, I don't think we should be asking people to waste an hour of their time to lose to the CPU.

Eznark can play the CPU or the game can just get simmed. But if it gets simmed, I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuck who wins. That's that.

I already wasted an hour of my time on that game.

What if I make up some bullshit sob story and say I am a fragile petunia?

Time for time seems like a fair punishment to me.

But you would never purposely pull the plug. You'd just go play Dota while the CPU played your opponent!

Smokey

lolol

Since this league sucks at actually playing Madden games in a timely manner I would like to play Borderlands 2 co-op this weekend. AT, FMT, Bob and I played for a mission and it was sweet, but then everybody left! There are better loot drops in co-op mode too.

I found an amazing rocket launcher after raiding the caravan in front of Ellie's place that does around 2.6k damage and it's called DERP DERRPY lol

LukeSmith

But you would never purposely pull the plug. You'd just go play Dota while the CPU played your opponent!

That is true, I just run the ball three times and punt and listen for if the CPU/gameflow defense gets me the ball back or if they score!

I'll play with you smokey, but I gotta start leveling my Siren up. I think I'm over the whole Zero and his deception ability and it seems like Siren is way better for co-op

eznark

Banned
Same, I will be on tonight. I think my chick is 11 now. That phase lock is so rad. I love that killing a dude phase locked makes them pop like a health piñata.

Smokey

I'm playing as Gunzerker and am level 16. I notice a lot of people are playing as Siren tho. I have a hard time ignoring the side quests so I've been knocking those out in addition to getting punched in the head in the first part of "A Dam Fine Rescue".

Top Bottom