• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DCX

DCX
lol yea I'll probably be available when it advances, unless it's like 7pm EST on Saturday.
Playing during the day on weekends is sketchy. Family stuff usually. Unless we Vance overnight and I could play in the am. Or anytime at night. Especially after 9ish.

DCX

Trasher

I blame EA. CB and I got disconnected while he was kneeling down too, and we had to replay our game. In Madden 12 it'd keep the scores in events like that to prevent people from rage quiting at the end.

Looks like we just have to stop playing this clock management bullshit. RUN THE SCORES UP

Rorschach

You'd probably get more points from simming since you'd get unrealistic tackles and whatnot.

Hmm... you know what? Sim my whole season. I have a life!

McNei1y

Playing during the day on weekends is sketchy. Family stuff usually. Unless we Vance overnight and I could play in the am. Or anytime at night. Especially after 9ish.

DCX

I mean I can probably be on if it's earlier in the night. But I'm usually at a friends house or something around 8-9 but we'll see as we get closer.

DCX

DCX
I mean I can probably be on if it's earlier in the night. But I'm usually at a friends house or something around 8-9 but we'll see as we get closer.

Well maybe when you get home? I'm sure he will be busy as it gets closer to midnight.

DCX

bluemax disconnect gate punishment:

1. five (four user games and the sim/CPU game for seahawks/packers) game suspension of marshawn lynch
2. five (four user games and the sim/CPU game for seahawks/packers) game suspension of syndey rice
3. eznark gets to play the computer on all pro to guarantee a loss for the seahawks.... although eznark has told me he doesn't feel like playing it again regardless so i can't force this to happen. but the option is there!

bluemax, move lynch and rice to the bottom of your depth chart for the next 5 games. and as we said before, if something comes up again then the next person in line will get the seahawks no questions asked.... and no questions answered!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

1. five (four user games and the sim/CPU game for seahawks/packers) game suspension of marshawn lynch
2. five (four user games and the sim/CPU game for seahawks/packers) game suspension of syndey rice
3. eznark gets to play the computer on all pro to guarantee a loss for the seahawks.... although eznark has told me he doesn't feel like playing it again regardless so i can't force this to happen. but the option is there!

bluemax, move lynch and rice to the bottom of your depth chart for the next 5 games. and as we said before, if something comes up again then the next person in line will get the seahawks no questions asked.... and no questions answered!

7OIdY.gif

Trasher

Saturday night. It was Friday but it was moved to Saturday so two games could be played.

Thanks.

So Vikings: Can you play Sunday night? I'll be in Vegas for the weekend and won't be back until then.

Ugh. I can't decide whether to save up Stafford's points for the Clutch Passer upgrade, or to just start dumping them into his injury rating!

bluemax

Banned

Jesus fucking Christ, number 1 draft pick here I come.

bluemax

Banned
You want Steve Slaton? I'll trade you to him for really cheap, he doesn't fumble EVER I promise!

I already have Leon Washington, why would I need Steve Slaton? The only thing I have to worry about is if someone gets injured since I only have 3 RBs.

Somnia

I already have Leon Washington, why would I need Steve Slaton? The only thing I have to worry about is if someone gets injured since I only have 3 RBs.

Was a joke sir! I'm in the same boat with you on RB's right now, I'm with CJ due to injury and I'm gonna start my younger guy over Slaton. I can't have Mr. Fumble on the field!

Mrbob

I say there should be a 24 hour grace period for teams to resign their players that got screwed in season negotiations!

LiveWire

LiveWire you able to play later?

Jesus @ bluemax gate.

It won't be until around 8 Pacific at the earliest. I'm sorry for the delay. If that's too late just take the sim/win.

FMT: With my current work schedule I'm going to be too busy to play any league games for the next 3 weeks. 2 weddings cross-country and a work trip plus vacation. I'll be 100% in on the league by October 13th, but by then the league might be in Season 2. If you are OK with me being a mostly absent owner for Season 1 I'm all-in on Season 2. If not and you need to replace me let me know. Sorry for the abrupt notice but I didn't foresee how busy I would be with work and personal life.

Top Bottom