• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

I had to REDO that fucking Dam quest last night after I finished it at work. It didn't upload to the cloud.

Apparently, you can fail the first part of it and it opens up a new quest, too.

Mrbob

I'm playing as Gunzerker and am level 16. I notice a lot of people are playing as Siren tho. I have a hard time ignoring the side quests so I've been knocking those out in addition to getting punched in the head in the first part of "A Dam Fine Rescue".

I'm on this mission right now, too. We can finish it tonight if you don't get it done during the day.

I think I just got to the second part of the mission. I've been putting all my skill stats into sniping accuracy for my Assassin, combined with fire burning elemental damage I'm tearing through enemies. Decoy and Cloak works great against those damn huge dudes with the large shields. Can run behind them and snipe them in the head for massive damage.

I also have a secondary sniper equipped which does anti shield elemental damage. Works great against robots. It does extra elemental damage with each shot. If they get close I have a standard fast draw pistol that does 104 damage per shot, and those things go down fast.

Smokey

I had to REDO that fucking Dam quest last night after I finished it at work. It didn't upload to the cloud.

Apparently, you can fail the first part of it and it opens up a new quest, too.

Wait I wonder if I failed then lol:

Can you actually kill the Contractor thing right then and there where you first meet him? I didn't and I have to go to this other spot after it flew away

I'm on this mission right now, too. We can finish it tonight if you don't get it done during the day.

I think I just got to the second part of the mission. I've been putting all my skill stats into sniping accuracy for my Assassin, combined with fire burning elemental damage I'm tearing through enemies. Decoy and Cloak works great against those damn huge dudes with the large shields. Can run behind them and snipe them in the head for massive damage.

I also have a secondary sniper equipped which does anti shield elemental damage. Works great against robots. It does extra elemental damage with each shot. If they get close I have a standard fast draw pistol that does 104 damage per shot, and those things go down fast.

Luke said he used the same tactic (stealth). I can't. I am playing as the Gun glass where it's literally just dumping bullets into enemies so that first part tore me up good running out of ammo and still having to deal with the bots that it was building.

eznark

Banned
I'm loving the way they have all the characters so much more fleshed out. I only just got to Sanctuary and feel like I already have a better understanding of the characters than I did from playing all of Borderlands 1.

Mrbob

I love all the characters in BL2 as well. May not be the best writing but the interaction is great. Wait till FMT meets Scooter's sister, Ellie! He is gonna go crazy looking at dem titties!

Luke said he used the same tactic (stealth). I can't. I am playing as the Gun glass where it's literally just dumping bullets into enemies so that first part tore me up good running out of ammo and still having to deal with the bots that it was building.

At the very least make sure one of your main weapons does some fire elemental damage.

I can see where that first part is tough. There is a bad ass elite called Mad Mike that fires rockets which do massive damage. He gave me trouble, killed me twice before I barely got him the third time by getting a second wind thanks to fire damage.

Smokey

I love all the character in this game too. May not be the best writing but the interaction is great.

At the very least make sure one of your main weapons does some fire elemental damage.

I can see where that first part is tough. There is a bad ass elite called Mad Mike that fires rockets which do massive damage. He gave me trouble, killed me twice before I barely got him the third time by getting a second wind thanks to fire damage.

I have a sniper rifle that does 210 dmg + fire damage. Another rifle that has corrosive rounds. I've got explosive rounds. I've got shock rounds. Grenades that do corrosve, shock, and fire damage. My aresenal is pretty deep. The problem was the ammo. I kept running out and then the Constructor dude would build more bots. I immediately went and bought more ammo slots from the guy in Sanctuary after that so I should be ok going forward. I got passed it though. If I would've been able to cloak I can see how it would be pretty easy and take little time though.

Mrbob

I have a sniper rifle that does 210 dmg + fire damage. Another rifle that has corrosive rounds. I've got explosive rounds. I've got shock rounds. Grenades that do corrosve, shock, and fire damage. My aresenal is pretty deep. The problem was the ammo. I kept running out and then the Constructor dude would build more bots. I immediately went and bought more ammo slots from the guy in Sanctuary after that so I should be ok going forward. I got passed it though. If I would've been able to cloak I can see how it would be pretty easy and take little time though.

Do you use that 210 dmg sniper rifle? I'll take it off your hands! I got in nothing in return right now though. I'm using a sniper rifle that only does like 104 damage. D: But it has a 43 percent chance to do nearly 35 damage fire per second.

Trading will also give bad ass rewards. We need to get people together so we can cheese that bad ass reward. Just trade two items back and forth until its maxed out.

Smokey

Do you use that 210 dmg sniper rifle? I'll take it off your hands! I got in nothing in return right now though. I'm using a sniper rifle that only does like 104 damage. D: But it has a 43 percent chance to do nearly 35 damage fire per second.

Trading will also give bad ass rewards. We need to get people together so we can cheese that bad ass reward. Just trade two items back and forth until its maxed out.

I've got a pistol that does 142 and is better than that sniper ;). I gave Somnia a pretty nice weapon when we co-oped. Seems I've been on the fortunate side of the loot drops. I got my 2.6k dmg rocket launcher from the same caravan that Luke raided and he said it was garbo. I really want to try out that rocket launcher too.. I've been saving it.

Edit: Now that I think about it...I do have a relic that gives me 5% chance of rarer drops or something like that.

LukeSmith

I am going to be on BL2 tonight after I get home, my Siren is level 5 almost 6 and my Assassin is level 17.

I gotta get the Siren leveled up to ya'all's level, otherwise I'll bring my assassin.

bluemax

Banned
Are you sure I can play the AI? When I go to start the game it just sits on the team select screen as if its waiting for the other player to join.

TheCrow

no kareem jackson is just bad and so is my offense

apparently in ccm matt schaub cant throw more than 10 yards without it sailing and my line can't block

TO has burned every defense so far so don't feel too bad. I was trying to set up a big pass by taking advantage of your press coverage all game and it eventually worked. Was worried until that second TO TD that you'd make a comeback like always.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
good game DM. That onside kick, I didn't think I touched it and it didn't go ten yards, what did you see?

Top Bottom