• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
fuckin garbage

tumblr_maazoijkgs1r4154ao4_250.gif

GreinkeTest.gif.opt.gif

Ferny

Man TL2 is so much fun. I'm only 2 hrs in and having more fun with it than I did Diablo 3 and I actually really liked D3. Who else has put some time in to it?

Ramirez

I'm playing as Gunzerker and am level 16. I notice a lot of people are playing as Siren tho. I have a hard time ignoring the side quests so I've been knocking those out in addition to getting punched in the head in the first part of "A Dam Fine Rescue".

After seeing you whine about this quest, I was amazed at how badly I dumped on it, scrub confirmed.

Also, looks like it's going to be a week before I play Madden again, awesome.

bluemax

Banned
Man TL2 is so much fun. I'm only 2 hrs in and having more fun with it than I did Diablo 3 and I actually really liked D3. Who else has put some time in to it?

I really enjoyed he beta when I played it, I think I played the beta more than D3.

If I had money I'd buy it.

Sokantish

but percy is probably headed to the probowl. btw does anyone know who gets to play the probowl game at the end of the year? they should make it the loser of the AFC championship vs. loser of NFC championship!

Yeah I think my offense is in the top 3 all thanks to Percy, but my defense is just the saddest thing ever.

McNei1y

The coach xp doesn't really even seem that useful, I don't think it'd be that big of a deal if you guys skipped practice.

I mean there's some things that could help like XP boosts for certain positions as well as getting better free agents or having players avoid retirement at certain positions.

I bought a MLB retirement package so Fletcher doesn't go anywhere, hopefully.

I'm pretty sure the Cards (Cola) and next and with that said, I'm going to be out of town Sunday (unless you want to get up ass early) until late Thursday night, at 11 CT or so. so hopefully I can get my cards game in and then get to play the Bengals (Splat) too

I will probably bring my xbox with me and I will be staying at a friend's so I might get to play while I'm out. but I don't want to do it unless the tv is totally free

McNei1y

True, so it's more like half the season.

Yeah. Like I was saying a page back, with the 3 day advance, we finished seasons in a month and some change (much better if we want to get in more than 3 seasons). So Live will probably miss 7-11 games if we advance quick enough.

Top Bottom