• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
Didn't say you shouldn't have. I just said you did! And credits don't mean shit in this game. What are you gonna buy? lol

I'm rich without anything to spend it on!

Yeah I wasn't worried about credits but at some point it would have come down to pissing on the guy and since I'm a chick my accuracy and distance are for shit.

TheCrow

RT @mortreportEA Perfect passer rating only happens maybe once or twice a season. Well done by A. Luck. #Colts #CCM

RT @mortreportEA Perfect passer rating only happens maybe once or twice a season. Well done by P. Manning. #Broncos #CCM

Luck is just following Peyton's footsteps.

Smokey

league will be vancing at about 2 pm pst or so.

and what happened to your card? it got fried?

When rors, ez, bob and I were playing out of no where my FPS dived to the teens. I exited and shit seemed weird. Reset machine went back in and it was fine up until I left for good some time later from bl2. Before I left I noticed my gpu clocks were not right, wasn't boosting correctly. Left and went into menu to turn on SLI, screen went black and picture never came back.

Moved it to diff pci slot and I could get a picture but Windows said unidentified GPU or whatever and would not display at my native res of 2560x1600...put in my backup 580 SLI setup and they worked fine. Tried 690 again same thing happened as before. I'm going to try it one more time before sending it in but I think its done.

Rorschach

Luck was 11/11, it doesn't count either!

We should also turn down coverage
, my shitty fourth corner has 5 picks already and he's trasssh, but just super fast - he's a Crow prospect

Fuck that. Hard enough as it is to cover. I bet the only reason he has so many picks is because he's been thrown at a million times because people love the slot. And because 4/5 of the throws to him in tight coverage were completed.

daw840

Bird, everything is set up with my XBox, I'm going to go pick up my daughter but I'll be back around 2:30 CST (or maybe even a bit earlier) and we can roll.

LJ11

The coverage in this game is garbage, but the pass rush covers it up at times.

Problem with two deep is that receivers never ever win inside release. It doesn't matter how good they are, or how bad the CB is, they just will not win inside release, pretty fucking stupid. That's probably what frustrates some.

Edit: I can't get my backs/te to block to a specified side of the field if he's in the backfield, shit is pissing me off, or I'm doing something wrong.

Smokey

The coverage in this game is garbage, but the pass rush covers it up at times.

Problem with two deep is that receivers never ever win inside release. It doesn't matter how good they are, or how bad the CB is, they just will not win inside release, pretty fucking stupid. That's probably what frustrates some.

Edit: I can't get my backs/te to block to a specified side of the field if he's in the backfield, shit is pissing me off, or I'm doing something wrong.

It's not just you feels like that is broken too...

Rorschach

I've found that if your back is actually on the opposite side of the blitz, he'll attack the blitzer even harder. That blitzer's knees are toast! Either way, they seem to do their job unless the LB does that super acceleration towards the qb at the snap. Some HBs are real head hunters this year.

Ramirez

I get what Luke is saying, he wants scrub CBs, to play like scrub CB's. But in Madden, speed will always win out, and I doubt there's a slider for that. Being able to line up in man coverage every play and get away with it all game because they have high speed is pretty lame, but it is what it is.

LJ11

I've found that if your back is actually on the opposite side of the blitz, he'll attack the blitzer even harder. That blitzer's knees are toast! Either way, they seem to do their job unless the LB does that super acceleration towards the qb at the snap. Some HBs are real head hunters this year.

I think you're right about blitz pickup, but I've been trying more 6 man protections against 4 man rushes so I can set up some deeper stuff against 7 man coverages and they don't really do much, they sit in the middle and wait for a pass rush threat. Think they work better on the line. But you're right, they definitely cut free rushers.

TheCrow

Luck was 11/11, it doesn't count either!

We should also turn down coverage, my shitty fourth corner has 5 picks already and he's trasssh, but just super fast - he's a Crow prospect

He's not just super fast he has a 80+ rating in man coverage so he would fit right in with my secondary. I actually think I had Vaughn last year.

Birdman02

Wanna go now?

I can't connect to xbl. Apparently, there is an issue with some time warner ISPs. I'll keep trying though. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Code:
XBOX LIVE Service
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
A subset of Time/Warner RoadRunner ISP users will have intermittent issues connecting to Xbox LIVE.

9/22/2012 11:49:42 AM PDT:
If you're having an issue connecting to Xbox LIVE and are using the Time Warner ISP, thank you for your patience as we fix the issue. We are still working hard with the team over at Time Warner to get this remedied as soon as possible. Make sure to check back periodically for updates on our progress.

Top Bottom