• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

China don't care.

screen_shot_2012_09_14_at_8.58.53_am_large.png

McNei1y

I'm all over FIFA. We just have to figure out who would get it... then we'd have to figure out for WHAT!

I'd rather go Xbox so I can play it with my friends/brother whether its online or local.

But fuck I can see FIFA being so awesome with a good chunk. I love NHL but when we get more than 5 on, it sucks. I like the 3 on 3's and all but I want us all to play TOGETHER and beat the world.

Having 11-12 people play together would be the tits.

Mrbob

I think we got glitched by difficulty after Smokey left. It wasn't just the protector bots, but there were so many regular enemies spawning it was near impossible to get to the boss! I played that battle again solo after a restart and I crushed the boss. It was almost too easy.

Puck You I'm Doin Me lost a lot of madden bros it seems.

I still plan to play, just not every night now. I'm hooked on Borderlands 2 currently. There is also Torchlight 2 and Guild Wars 2 to play! Soon Xcom and Dishonored. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Maybe some Halo game too since I got in on a Newegg special for $44.99.

Rorschach

sorry i bailed on you guys. i got into the game and got 2 shot killed. i need to build up my level more before i can roll with the big dogs!

We didn't even notice because boobs pulled the plug. I was getting one shot when we started. I was level 11 and they were in their mid to late teens. Almost caught up to them by the end of it. I still did my fair share of killing!

Rorschach

I haven't fried a card since like '98. Shit's so easy these days.

btw- physx water is fun, but it looks like splooge more than water when it's coming down the pipes or pouring on the floor. The consistency, that is. Looks like water, but behaves like splooge.

Sokantish

His card couldn't handle Borderlands 2's intense graphics.

I fried a card a few years ago because my case had a fan on top of it and a DROP of water fell in it and landed right on my video card.

Mrbob

We didn't even notice because boobs pulled the plug. I was getting one shot when we started. I was level 11 and they were in their mid to late teens. Almost caught up to them by the end of it. I still did my fair share of killing!

We were all getting killed right away via Ramirez style spawn camping by the CPU. I didn't feel like losing all my credits on a hopeless battle.

Rorschach

We were all getting killed right away via Ramirez style spawn camping by the CPU. I didn't feel like losing all my credits on a hopeless battle.

Didn't say you shouldn't have. I just said you did! And credits don't mean shit in this game. What are you gonna buy? lol

I'm rich without anything to spend it on!

Sokantish

You gotta buy all sorts of stuff Rors, but if its anything like Borderlands 1, by the end you'll have maxed out your credits with nothing to spend it on

Top Bottom