• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

I can't connect to xbl. Apparently, there is an issue with some time warner ISPs. I'll keep trying though. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Code:
XBOX LIVE Service
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
A subset of Time/Warner RoadRunner ISP users will have intermittent issues connecting to Xbox LIVE.

9/22/2012 11:49:42 AM PDT:
If you're having an issue connecting to Xbox LIVE and are using the Time Warner ISP, thank you for your patience as we fix the issue. We are still working hard with the team over at Time Warner to get this remedied as soon as possible. Make sure to check back periodically for updates on our progress.

Noooooooooooo

DCX

DCX
I can't connect to xbl. Apparently, there is an issue with some time warner ISPs. I'll keep trying though. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Code:
XBOX LIVE Service
A subset of Time/Warner RoadRunner ISP users will have intermittent issues connecting to Xbox LIVE.

If you're having an issue connecting to Xbox LIVE and are using the Time Warner ISP, thank you for your patience as we fix the issue. We are still working hard with the team over at Time Warner to get this remedied as soon as possible. Make sure to check back periodically for updates on our progress.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...cable-nfl-network.ap/index.html?sct=nfl_t2_a5

All part of the plan. Well Played TW.

DCX

Somnia

neverend_zpsb2bb005a.jpg

bluemax

Banned
Blue just needs to throw the game. Saints/Chiefs around 4 pm est.

DCX

I tried twice yesterday but the game doesn't ever do once I ready up on team select. I posted about this yesterday and either no one noticed or no one cared. If the game would have let me play the AI I'd be done with it by now.

Somnia

I tried twice yesterday but the game doesn't ever do once I ready up on team select. I posted about this yesterday and either no one noticed or no one cared. If the game would have let me play the AI I'd be done with it by now.

I saw your post, I think EZ set it to auto-pilot after you posted, try again real fast.

Rorschach

You gotta reboot when it gives you that error. Let's just 'vance on Monday. Sunday is gonna be football filled for me. Y'all can play it tonight or tomorrow.

Rorschach

Wait a minute... I didn't realize it was because of TW. ....I have TW here. I remember their 'working diligently' and 'getting it done in a timely manner' shit with ESPN/xbl that never happened. That shit will be fixed 2020.

I gotta go try it out to see if mine works. Brought my xbox for nothing!

RkOwnage

Code:
XBOX LIVE Service

Does Brighthouse count for this too? They are owned by Time Warner, but Florida based only. I can't connect either, something about an ICMP response. Just wondering. Thanks

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bird, everything is set up with my XBox, I'm going to go pick up my daughter but I'll be back around 2:30 CST (or maybe even a bit earlier) and we can roll.

No, I got her. I got a little bit of time. Need to probably start no later than 3ish
That's one hell of a window to get a game the whole league has been waiting on. Has to be Saturday afternoon and only between 1:30-3ish haha. I was too quick to rush to your defense!

daw840

That's one hell of a window to get a game the whole league has been waiting on. Has to be Saturday afternoon and only between 1:30-3ish haha. I was too quick to rush to your defense!

We already discussed when we would be playing and this was the time that worked out for both of us today! It's not our fault TW sucks!

daw840

If daw has to leave, it will probably have to be. If that happens, please at least make sure injuries are turned off. Like most people, I got killed by injuries in the couple of games that were simmed last year.

I don't have to leave yet, but I think the natives grow restless....lol

bluemax

Banned
According to the user list in online franchise the Packers are not set to Auto Pilot which probably explains why I can't play against the CPU.

Top Bottom