• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Week 4:

Next vance date: 9/25 (Tuesday @ 4 pm pst)

Schedule:

Browns @ Ravens
Pats @ Bills
Titans @ Texans
CHargers @ Chiefs
Vikings @ Lions
Panthers @ Falcons
Seahawks @ Rams
49ers @ Jets
Dolphins @ Cards
Raiders @ Broncos
Bengals @ Jags
Saints @ Packers
Redskins @ Bucs
Giants @ Eagles
Bears @ Cowboys

NFC Offensive player of the week: Lesean Mccoy (Eagles) - 11 car, 252 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: D. Moore (Bears) - 1 tackle, 3 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Reggie Bush (Dolphins) - 21 carries, 146 yards, 2 TD, 3 rec, 104 yards, 2 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: Ray Lewis (Ravens) - 8 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

well looks like when i simmed the games and took injuries off it reset all injuries. so if you had an injured player, don't play him! the only big ones i know of are julio jones and navarro bowman. bowman can come back after my bye week, i dont know about JJ

p.s. next time i sim i shant be taking injuries off. thems the breaks!

Somnia

well looks like when i simmed the games and took injuries off it reset all injuries. so if you had an injured player, don't play him! the only big ones i know of are julio jones and navarro bowman. bowman can come back after my bye week, i dont know about JJ

awww

to be clear and in the open, CJ is out for this week and next. Witherspoon is out for the next 3 for me.

DCX

DCX

p.s. next time i sim i shant be taking injuries off. thems the breaks!

Of all those who got injured Julio you remember :/

He was out 5 weeks. He has two weeks left. Douglas has one week left.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Of all those who got injured Julio you remember :/

He was out 5 weeks. He has two weeks left. Douglas has one week left.

DCX

If I was trying to rid myself of being thought of as a cheater, I wouldn't have said this lol.

I lost J. Goff last week for three weeks so he has 2 left, and B. Fletcher has 2 left as well. I'll lower them on the DC.

Sanjuro

I'm going to be in hibernation mode from late tonight to Monday. Just message me and we can roll.

For new members, or the stubborn, I usually just leave my computer on. So AIM MSN etc are the easiest ways of getting in touch with me. Like an answering machine.

Somnia

I'm going to be in hibernation mode from late tonight to Monday. Just message me and we can roll.

For new members, or the stubborn, I usually just leave my computer on. So AIM MSN etc are the easiest ways of getting in touch with me. Like an answering machine.

You might want to...give them your AIM =)

Rorschach

I keep thinking of the internet in terms of the broadband boom.

[edit]Blue: did any kids really use it, though? I don't remember girls using AIM 'till 2000s. Maybe late 90s. If you're 29, then wasn't 93 or 94 your last year in elementary?

i was looking at free agent FS's and there's just a bunch of trash there. adullah actually isn't too bad but not worth the money. fucking garbage.... goldson has good hit power and has actually broken up a few TD's this season with hits that jarred the ball loose. maybe i'll switch to safety for the next few games but then that leaves my sorry ass MLB grant to be controlled by the cpu

Ferny

you did

also, gg fern. close in the first half when i was getting tebow'd. gore out 4 weeks, goldson out 7 weeks. nice!

If I was going down, I had to take a couple down with me lol.

That one non sack got me so pissed off though. It sucks we can't do replays but my lineman was literally playing pattycake with Smith and would not sack him. It happened for like 2 seconds and then you threw the ball.

Rorschach

i was looking at free agent FS's and there's just a bunch of trash there. adullah actually isn't too bad but not worth the money. fucking garbage.... goldson has good hit power and has actually broken up a few TD's this season with hits that jarred the ball loose. maybe i'll switch to safety for the next few games but then that leaves my sorry ass MLB grant to be controlled by the cpu

Mike Mitchell is on the table! Great hit powah!

Sokantish

gg LJ, that was an intense game, I didn't think I was ever gonna score a TD and had to get the 2PT on top of that. Then on my final drive in the fourth I can't believe no one tackled him in time, but I didn't think I could make a FG from that far so I had to try to get a few more yards

LJ11

gg LJ, that was an intense game, I didn't think I was ever gonna score a TD and had to get the 2PT on top of that. Then on my final drive in the fourth I can't believe no one tackled him in time, but I didn't think I could make a FG from that far so I had to try to get a few more yards
Yeah, I didn't sustain drives, and you hung around for most the game. OT tackling was terrible, I timed the run perfect and missed the tackle, huge gain and it was a wrap. Good game though, enjoyed it.

LukeSmith

It's retarded that people with injured players have to A) sit guys manually since the injury bug exists and B) can't sign guys above the 53-man roster to make up for those gaps.

With my divine powers, I heal all players in the league.

Injuries are staying on for sims, and if they are on your active roster you can use them.

Top Bottom