• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's retarded that people with injured players have to A) sit guys manually since the injury bug exists and B) can't sign guys above the 53-man roster to make up for those gaps.

With my divine powers, I heal all players in the league.

Injuries are staying on for sims, and if they are on your active roster you can use them.

Do we get an automatic absolution when a superstar player gets hurt? Most injuries were not of the Bowman/Jones quality.

(I only have one superstar, and he's borderline)

It's retarded that people with injured players have to A) sit guys manually since the injury bug exists and B) can't sign guys above the 53-man roster to make up for those gaps.

Injuries are staying on for sims, and if they are on your active roster you can use them.

i agree with this. bowman was actually placed in my game by the CPU a couple times anyways because my guys got tired and i didn't have enough players on the depth chart to fill in. he was also in on kickoffs which i have no control over.

if you have guys that are healthy then use them.

LJ11

The worst part is that so many players just disappeared after advancing to the regular season. Wonder if the same thing will happen after the draft fills the pool again probably not but you never know

The worst part is that so many players just disappeared after advancing to the regular season. Wonder if the same thing will happen after the draft fills the pool again probably not but you never know

you can prevent this from happening by taking your roster down to 53 yourself at the end of pre-season

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's stupid that so many superstars come back. Most players I'd wager were replacement level trash that could easily be found on the waiver wire, but guys like Mathis, Jones, Bowman are legit gamechangers.

How would this be different than Bluemax just foregoing to bench his guys after disconnect-gate?

It's stupid that so many superstars come back. Most players I'd wager were replacement level trash that could easily be found on the waiver wire, but guys like Mathis, Jones, Bowman are legit gamechangers.

How would this be different than Bluemax just foregoing to bench his guys after disconnect-gate?

as ive said all along, it doesn't matter to me. bowman has been out since week 1 and my D hasn't suffered. i just dont like having to move people around and then having bowman put in the lineup anyways because i dont have enough players

and lonestars situation is a punishment, not because of an EA error

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
as ive said all along, it doesn't matter to me. bowman has been out since week 1 and my D hasn't suffered. i just dont like having to move people around and then having bowman put in the lineup anyways because i dont have enough players

and lonestars situation is a punishment, not because of an EA error

We're absolving the injuries because it's too much to manage on a team to team basis. Bluemax has to manage as if Rice and Lynch were both injured for five weeks. Seems the same to me.

All I'm saying is, if I lose a key piece to my team, can you reset injuries too? Give me a free absolution.

Nope! XBL still down for Time Warner. If it comes back up tonight I'll let you know.

Well got damn cause if we don't get this done tonight I could play early as hell tomorrow but I'm out of town from Sunday-Thursday. Like i said maybe I could play at my friend's place but i'd rather not

We're absolving the injuries because it's too much to manage on a team to team basis. Bluemax has to manage as if Rice and Lynch were both injured for five weeks. Seems the same to me.

All I'm saying is, if I lose a key piece to my team, can you reset injuries too? Give me a free absolution.

Bluemax deserves the inconvenience. And who knows, maybe an owner gets replaced after Bradford goes down!

Colasante

Well got damn cause if we don't get this done tonight I could play early as hell tomorrow but I'm out of town from Sunday-Thursday. Like i said maybe I could play at my friend's place but i'd rather not

I imagine it should be fixed some time tonight, but if not, I can get up early tomorrow if we need to, that's no big deal.

Sokantish

Well I cut down to 53 and none of my players disappeared, I'm pretty sure others that also were already cut down to 53 didn't have missing players either

Is there a guarantee that a guy won't disappear if you cut him?

Recall you also telling me that we could carry more than 53 after we cut down the roster.

never said i knew that for sure. i said if the game lets you then thats fine, you can carry more than that.

as for a guarantee that it prevents the CPU from removing people, no one i know that reduced their roster to 53 had any disappearing player

I imagine it should be fixed some time tonight, but if not, I can get up early tomorrow if we need to, that's no big deal.

Ok cool hopefully we can do it tonight; if not I'd need to start before 9 AM CT...but quite frankly the sooner we do it the better. I usually get up pretty early unless I stayed up ass late the night before.

Somnia

Do NOT allow injured players to play this week, I just played with my guys benched come on now. I was told to bench them and I did so, it wouldn't have helped me win, but could have helped with their progression, fucking bullshit.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I blame FMT for the error, someone in here warned us that turning injuries off and on resets them. This was his plan all along, people.

yes, jegrah and I both confirmed this if I recall in the preseason.

and for the preseason cut issues, you need everyone to cut down to 53 before simming any preseason weeks.

yes, jegrah and I both confirmed this if I recall in the preseason.

i thought it was only if owners changed. the only reason i did it is because birdles reminded me to do it! blame him!

jk, it's my bad bro's.

and somina if it makes you feel better i benched bowman and then for good measure the game injured 2 more of my good players :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i thought it was only if owners changed. the only reason i did it is because birdles reminded me to do it! blame him!

jk, it's my bad bro's.

and somina if it makes you feel better i benched bowman and then for good measure the game injured 2 more of my good players :D

Oh damn, you only have 19 left now.

eznark

Banned
they aren't the same. one is a dumb fuck who doesn't know what he is doing. the other is you never using the auto pilot feature

In my situation two things happened: one guy with a history of wasting people's time was justly punished by the righteous by having more of his time wasted AND the Packers got the win they had earned.

That's what people call a win win FMT. Like when your wife brings home burritos AND says she wants to have what you think of as sex later.

I think I just made myself throw up

Ramirez

Why are we not enforcing injuries? It's not hard...

If you can't be bothered to move guys to the bottom of the depth chart, then you probably shouldn't be playing in the league anyways. If the game puts them in despite being moved to the bottom, that's one thing, but at least put forth the effort.

Somnia

Why are we not enforcing injuries? It's not hard...

If you can't be bothered to move guys to the bottom of the depth chart, then you probably shouldn't be playing in the league anyways. If the game puts them in despite being moved to the bottom, that's one thing, but at least put forth the effort.

It took me all of 10 seconds to move CJ to the bottom and Witherspoon to the bottom, I did forget to move CJ on the 3DRB but I fixed that. It put witherspoon in ONCE due to Smokey thrashing me and my defense wearing out.

It's NOT hard people, quit saying "I shouldn't have to do this if the game breaks!" quit being a baby and just move them.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Id like to make it known I had no involvement in anything thats happened today. Wasn't even approached! If fmt wasn't a woman he'd bench bowman anyway

Top Bottom