• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There you have it folks! Fmt being as pissy as he was when I called him out on it after bowman got injured

DCX

DCX
You are the one who "accidentally" advanced with injuries off when we knew it would fuck it up
True. It may have slipped his mind as Bird urged him to do.so because of last franchise issues with summed injuries.

DCX

You are the one who "accidentally" advanced with injuries off when we knew it would fuck it up

lol the only reason i turned them off is because birdles reminded me to. i honestly didn't think it would reset them. wouldn't have done it otherwise.

again, you act as if bowman is vital to my defense. he isn't. i have had him for 1 quarter of this season. i still have a top 5 defense. i still lead the league in interceptions. i'm still 4-0. it honestly doesn't matter to me. so you talk to luke and figure it out, i don't care. if everyone is going to sit their players, then every sit their players. if people aren't, then i'm not going to either

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You dont need Luke to not be a pussy

Also this is still shady. I dont approve. Even if my vote doesn't matter

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
fmt, the commish can set any user to auto pilot himself, for future reference.

Rorschach

Id like to make it known I had no involvement in anything thats happened today. Wasn't even approached! If fmt wasn't a woman he'd bench bowman anyway

You didn't have an injured player, that's why.

good to know. next time i'll set it myself

also, wtf does coaching XP do? i have 10k points or so but where does that go towards?

You can buy packages to keep guys from retiring, boosting xp at certain positions, or sign FAs.

So one commish for, one commish against, one commish ambivelant. Who is the tie breaker? DM?

this is true. i don't care either way. on one hand i feel if a player is available he is available. on the other hand if we aren't going to honor injuries that is shitty. guess we'll have to have a further discussion when CB gets back!

p.s.

post some zombieU impressions!

i'll tell you what i'll do. since this is my fuck up and no one elses, no one has to bench their previously injured players but i will bench bowman until after my bye week (he would have actually been back for the bye week)

problem solved!

DMczaf

Keep all injuries, mother fuckers. This ain't offline franchise, doofuses. Stop trying to game the system like Operation Sports players.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i'll tell you what i'll do. since this is my fuck up and no one elses, no one has to bench their previously injured players but i will bench bowman until after my bye week (he would have actually been back for the bye week)

problem solved!

And we all get a get out of jail free card for injuries to choose whenever we want right? I don't have a player the caliber of Julio Jones or Robert Mathis but if Laurinaitis gets hurt I'll want a mulligan.

We should just go back to Leaguedaddy if we don't want game to game effects.

McNei1y

Keep all injuries, mother fuckers. This ain't offline franchise, doofuses. Stop trying to game the system like Operation Sports players.

BOOM

wtBsH.gif

DCX

DCX
I know my opinion is shit round these parts. I like the three commish setup. What is making it a clusterfuck is we don't know who is COMMISH!! I know you all are, but we need to know who is the one that speaks to us. CB, Luke or FMT.

I thought Luke was commish so when he posted i took it as law. FMT posted the punnishment for Blue and CB also posts official league business.

I think you guys should still share power and vote but decide which one of you will communicate it to us.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
i dont think i had any injuries, but if anyone thinks otherwise, besides wellie, let me know.

bluemax

Banned
I keep thinking of the internet in terms of the broadband boom.

[edit]Blue: did any kids really use it, though? I don't remember girls using AIM 'till 2000s. Maybe late 90s. If you're 29, then wasn't 93 or 94 your last year in elementary?

I didn't have my own AOL account until 97. I think before like 95ish it was pay per minute or hour or something.

DCX

DCX
Lol, and he was reading the thread so he knew what was up. Never change, dcx

Don't really see how it is fair to keep injuries after that.

I made plans with Q before hand to play at 7 est and read Luke's post. What you want from me. I even posted about Julio Rising. Not my problem.

DCX

Somnia

Ok so what the hell is the final say here then? Injuries stay or no? I say they need to stay for everyone and people just need to manually bench players till their time is up.

I don't play till we advance so hopefully we decide by then!

Top Bottom