• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Colasante

Like CB said, if injuries are off in this instance, then I hope that if any of my players get injured later in the season, their injuries get magically healed as well.

LukeSmith

Just play your games and quit worrying about who is hurt. You guys are like a bunch of Red Hat club women gossiping at an Applebee's.

RedHattersGroup1.JPG

"Blanche, did you hear about the injuries?"
"Yeah, overturned?"
"Seems only fair to a few"

eznark

Banned
Superstar rises from the dead: how did you even notice that, jesus relax, worry about your own team my god!

DCX caught cap shaving by forensic accounting of someone who quite obviously had way too much time on their hands: RED ALERT RED ALERT!

bluemax

Banned
What the hell Wellie, you and I are supposed to be the bottom of the NFC barrel. You're not doing your part!

Wellie ran all over my defense like they were a bunch of small children.

Shrug, I've had problems against the Rams and Stephen Jackson ever since I took over the Seahawks. Doesn't matter who is controlling them.

My RBs have 3 fumbles in 2 games since Lynch was suspended :(

McNei1y

gg dm. close game. I can't win when I do some stupid, minor shit.

edit: still not sure how your db and linebacker picked off two of those balls though lol. So many nice blocks on your part too.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Superstar rises from the dead: how did you even notice that, jesus relax, worry about your own team my god!

DCX caught cap shaving by forensic accounting of someone who quite obviously had way too much time on their hands: RED ALERT RED ALERT!

NHL brotherhood is strong

Ferny

Just keep injuries on, don't have people quit and don't give commish to someone else. If people are injured during the sim, so be it. All this back and forth is dumb. Everyone is such in a rush to get to the next week but when shit like this happens, people cry about injuries and what happens if my guy is injured later in the season.

McNei1y

Just keep injuries on, don't have people quit and don't give commish to someone else. If people are injured during the sim, so be it. All this back and forth is dumb.

Yeah. I understand that injuries got reset and that some people got fucked over because it was said to "sit them" then a few minutes later they said "play them". Shit happens. Just keep injuries on and from now on. If someone gets injured, it should stick.

i see it from both sides. and while i think the guys should get sat, i did agree to it earlier. i'm not going to re-set the injuries again and i will be sitting bowman. this was my fuckup, not dcx's or lukes or anyone elses.

injuries are staying on and if your guy gets injured then he is injured..... just like gore and goldson

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We should just turn injuries off.

If this is the only way to make it a level playing field because a bunch of babies don't want to manage which guys were hurt before the issue even took place in an online franchise with a complex salary cap, contract negotiations, a draft, XP and progression, as well as coach and player abilities, then let's go ahead and do it.

All that other shit we've been pining for is also a pain to manage. Let's just go back to leaguedaddy. All problems solved.

McNei1y

It's such a dagger knowing that you'll have my pick for the next two years. At least I'd get an early second rounder if it comes to that.

McNei1y

I think I'll end the season 5-11 at worst. Not basing this off of any games on the schedule since I don't really know it by heart. I have faith that these first four weeks are just a slide in play! I was doing fairly well in community!!

Top Bottom