• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

Levious, when are you free? I'm busy most of the day today but could probably play later tonight. Or later tomorrow night after the Russel Wilson's destroy the Packers.

eznark

Banned
eznark, just wanted to let you know that I still can't get on xbl, so I have no idea when we'll be able to play.

I figured, just let me know. I won't be around during the day at all this week but I will be around in the evenings. If you get on today I'm good to go. The games kind of suck so I don't mind watching them on secondary screens.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Levious, when are you free? I'm busy most of the day today but could probably play later tonight. Or later tomorrow night after the Russel Wilson's destroy the Packers.

either sounds good, might be going out for the night game but I'll let you know before the 4 o'clock games end.

LukeSmith

Lol I totally missed Luke also having injury issues.

Banana Republic indeed! Good to know CB is the last honest man.

Yeah the two games I've been without both Collie and Mathis have killed me--what am I going to do without a brittle slow white wide receiver? Jerry Hughes is just Mathis 2, 0 sacks, no pressure, and a cold streak, just like Mathis.

Calm yourself, grand wizard

Before the league started I said we weren't going to track injuries manually if EA fucked it up, my song hasn't changed, nor will it!

Mrbob

First 3 weeks don't lie.

Bears D > Niners D

Please restart the league after Donny updates the Niners with their mid 70s team rating.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont want to watch the rest of this. I know how this story goes. Im around to play whenever AT

eznark

Banned
Yeah the two games I've been without both Collie and Mathis have killed me--what am I going to do without a brittle slow white wide receiver? Jerry Hughes is just Mathis 2, 0 sacks, no pressure, and a cold streak, just like Mathis.

Calm yourself, grand wizard

Before the league started I said we weren't going to track injuries manually if EA fucked it up, my song hasn't changed, nor will it!

i

Mrbob

Current NFL dot com headline:

Viking invasion

The 49ers' "best team in the league" hype took a hit on Sunday as they were upset by the Vikings. Follow this and all the other scores.

150113d1290092223-famous-bikers-vikings-ragnar.jpg

This is as bad as if the Bears lost to the Rams! I'm going to enjoy the Niners getting Vikebiked all season long!

Rorschach

Steelers started out with that dirty pick where they injured Huff! Dirty!
Okay but the Raiders D is worse, so you'll be fine!

They lost the starters, backups, and third stringers in the secondary. Can't possibly stop anyone.

I like how knapp refuses to run. I like how the refs don't call shit when it's on the Steelers like tackling DL or WRs when the ball is in the air.

Sokantish

That pick was bad, and when Moore slipped on the dirt the game couldn't have started off any worse. I was scared when Mitchell went down.

Now all of our WRs are dying. Helmet to helmet!

Ramirez

That hit honestly didn't even look that hard, and he definitely didn't launch.

Pretty tame compared to what Denver did to Schaub, heh.

Time for Ben to throw a pick 6 to end it.

I also like how the rules don't apply to Pitt, but they have like 5x the amount of penalties than the Raiders do.

Top Bottom