• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

Are we gonna play hockey EVER AGAIN?

Whatdya mean!? We played last night. Well, I did what I thought was playing Hockey. I've heard it called different things... like my boy Pheenix saying I'm a "thug" because I'm hitting people at the wrong times. The penalty box is my home!

Sokantish

No, I'm not okay. I accidentally spent all my money in Borderlands 2 playing the slot machines and then quit!

Don't worry, Ron Swanson will cheer me up.

McNei1y

Ouch, sok...you ok buddy?

DgKfz.gif

you're stirring the pot mister

Trasher

I don't think Trasher threw to him further than 10 yards out, but he'd break out almost every play. It's not fair! I was so terrible on defense

I think Harvin has 579 yards with 17 receptions

I like throwing him short crossing routes and slants. Curls also work really well with his jumping ability. Like I said, I never throw post routes because they never fucking work.

A lot of times people will try to control the CB and muff a tackle. That's where I break loose with him for big yards mainly.

LukeSmith

We need to turn down coverage!

No, people need to learn to double someone without creating extra holes in their defense.

Other fun facts:
Livewire has not just the worst QB rating in the league, he has the bottom two spots in the league.

And what makes that even more interesting is that Livewire has acheived that feat despite 7 quarterbacks already having thrown double digit INTs.

Four quarterbacks are on pace to throw 4000+ yards. (last season in the NFL 10 guys topped 4k yards)

13 running backs are on pace to rush for 1000 yards.

My favorite one:
16 players on pace for 10 INTs or more, there have only been 13 of these seasons since 1980 in the actual NFL (turn down the coverage)

Ergo, 5 quarterbacks are on pace to throw 50 INTs

Sokantish

Yeah I'm not trying to say I hate you because you did it.
I do though!

I even had those plays where I'd play the zone right where the curls would show up and my guys would not go for the INT at all. It was pretty frustrating. Stupid Calvin Johnson!

I bet I'm one of those!

McNei1y

I enjoyed There Will Be Blood. I can see why it was critically acclaimed. I thought it was a good film but not sure it was top 10 or 20 or anything.

I do want to watch No Country for Old Men next, though.

eznark

Banned
No, people need to learn to double someone without creating extra holes in their defense.

Other fun facts:
Livewire has not just the worst QB rating in the league, he has the bottom two spots in the league.

And what makes that even more interesting is that Livewire has acheived that feat despite 7 quarterbacks already having thrown double digit INTs.

Four quarterbacks are on pace to throw 4000+ yards. (last season in the NFL 10 guys topped 4k yards)

13 running backs are on pace to rush for 1000 yards.

My favorite one:
16 players on pace for 10 INTs or more, there have only been 13 of these seasons since 1980 in the actual NFL (turn down the coverage)

These stats really don't mean anything if you try to compare them to the league. We're averaging probably a third of the plays of an NFL game and probably hitting like 80% of the passing attempts? If we played 15 minute quarters everyone would probably have like 200 passing attempts per game.

BigAT

Just got the scoop. You guys were allowed to get away with that? Wow...

We manually tracked all sorts of information in the past, but now 10-15 long-term injuries is too much to figure out?

eznark

Banned
Just got the scoop. You guys were allowed to get away with that? Wow...

We manually tracked all sorts of information in the past, but now 10-15 long-term injuries is too much to figure out?

I don't think anyone was happy with it but what can you do? Blame the two party system. Don't blame me, I voted for CB.

Colasante

I don't think anyone was happy with it but what can you do? Blame the two party system. Don't blame me, I voted for CB.

Is the issue already resolved? The dead have definitely risen? I wish we could have some form of popular sovereignty on the issue, since 2 of the 3 commissioners are among the affected.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Hmm, maybe but doubtful. What time?

what time does the monday night usually end? 11 est or so? If you could do any ealrier on tues, I'd rather do that, if not we can just knock it out tonight.

Mrbob

Let's get it done tonight. I don't know what I'm time I'll be free tomorrow.

Hopefully, Wilson will do us all a favor and the game is a blowout by the third quarter.

Mondays, I'm never free until about 9:30 central. Work during the day and then taking a class monday night so I can get paid more by work!

I feel bad for those in school full time. This one night a week course (3 hours long though, ugh) cost me nearly 700 dollars and about 150 on books. No wonder our education is going into the shitter. No one can afford to go to school! Also, this damn class runs past MNF so I don't get home to see the game till mid second quarter. I'll miss half the Bears game next week. :(

Top Bottom