• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
That hit honestly didn't even look that hard, and he definitely didn't launch.

Pretty tame compared to what Denver did to Schaub, heh.

Time for Ben to throw a pick 6 to end it.

I also like how the rules don't apply to Pitt, but they have like 5x the amount of penalties than the Raiders do.

He launched and that hit looked horrible. I don't know how blind you have to be to say otherwise.

Ramirez

He launched and that hit looked horrible. I don't know how blind you have to be to say otherwise.

It honestly looked like he wanted to kiss him more than hit him, just an awkward looking hit.

Anyways, we're trash, probably finish middle of the pack and miss out on a good draft pick, meh.

Sokantish

‏@CorkOnTheNFL

Raiders WR Darrius Heyward-Bey was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital for examination and observation.

Wonder when we'll get an update...

Ramirez

http://gif.mocksession.com/2012/09/dhb-brutal-illegal-hit/

I swear it just doesn't look like that bad of a hit to me. He doesn't even have his head down leading with the crown of it, and it looks like the face mask eats the initial impact on DHB's helmet.

Not advocating the hit, it just doesn't look like the type that would knock someone out cold on impact, especially after seeing those hits Schaub took today. Hope he's ok.

Sokantish

I swear it just doesn't look like that bad of a hit to me. He doesn't even have his head down leading with the crown of it, and it looks like the face mask eats the initial impact on DHB's helmet.

Not advocating the hit, it just doesn't look like the type that would knock someone out cold on impact, especially after seeing those hits Schaub took today. Hope he's ok.

Well believe it or not, it did knock someone out cold!

BigAT

It looked to me like he took the hit on the chin, which if you hit the right area really doesn't take much to knock someone out. It didn't look like that bad of a hit to me, both when I saw it live and on the replays.

It probably didn't help that it looked like DHB was out cold on his feet and headplanted on the ground awkwardly.

BigAT

GG CB. I know I did more than enough to deserve to lose that, but that one still is going to sting. I can't believe I coughed up the ball after having it in field goal range with like 1:30 left in the fourth. I made lots of poor decisions in the passing game and it showed.

Has EA even made a peep about the disappearance of replays in franchise mode? It's really frustrating, feels like it is impossible to properly learn from my mistakes.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG. You came storming back on that one.

Ive been playing grabass with DRC. I finally just upped my deal by a mil a year and resigned. I had to pay the man. He has been dominant the first 4 weeks

LukeSmith

he says he's back tomorrow. he is on a short leash as far as getting his games in tho so i hope he makes time for his games.... lest drizzler get the ravens!

I talked to Livewire today via text and asked him if he was just being a bitch and pretending his schedule was busy -- "girl busy," like how girls sometimes think they are way busier than they are -- he reconfirmed his interest in playing as the Ravens.

Sorry Drizzler!

I guess we have till tomorrow based on how many games are left since we may be the last

You have till Tuesday, don't sweat it

I talked to Livewire today via text and asked him if he was just being a bitch and pretending his schedule was busy -- "girl busy," like how girls sometimes think they are way busier than they are -- he reconfirmed his interest in playing as the Ravens.

Sorry Drizzler!

You have till Tuesday, don't sweat it

indeed you do. tuesday @ 4 pm and not a minute later. take your time ladies!

Trasher

I cannot believe my kicker cannot make a 51yd FG

GG Trasher. Calvin Johnson is so unfair

GG.

I know CJ is great, but holy shit at Harvin. I can never get CJ to beat anyone 1 on 1 on deep post routes like that. I've never completed a pass doing that so far. Everyone has been able to to cover him in those situations. Harvin seems rigged lol. Or maybe you were down so the game was letting him just flat out destroy my coverage? I dunno haha.

Sokantish

It's probably just because I'm so dedicated to having Harvin go out like that eventually he's gonna break free. It took until 4th quarter to happen though, too little too late!

Trasher

I was pretty pissed when I didn't get that first down with forward progress in the first half. Had to settle for a FG. CJ clearly went over and then his stupid animation brought him backwards. Also, running the ball is so dumb. I swear to god that Best was knocked down by absolutely nothing once.

Top Bottom