• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

TheCrow

Ponder has been sacked 15 times! It'd probably be more but sometimes people let him go so he can throw interceptions
Peyton has been sacked 11 times but he probably has a third of the passing attempts Ponder has. My oline is terrible in pass blocking but decent in run blocking.

Mrbob

Look at those user reviews.

PS3 2/5 overall
Xbox 2.5/5 overall

At least people have caught on Tiburon has had too long to make sub par games year after year.

LiveWire

Follow your heart Livewire. What do you think you should do? I know what I would do.

777169493_823410.gif

LukeSmith

Are we? No one ever clearly ruled on this thing, you all just ran away from the issue like true politicians.

I made a ruling, FMT agreed "Yeah I'll back it up in the thread, I agree with it," and then an hour later flipped his flop.

My mind has never changed from preseason when Ramirez suggested tracking our own injuries to now! But if people are sitting dudes, I'm not going to play Mathis/Collie against eznark, either.

Besides, if Collie somehow took the field, he'd just explode into bone and sinew, anyway

Ramirez

Am I sitting Boldin or what? I don't care either way, by rights he should be out for the season.

Sit him, as everyone else should be doing. What's the point otherwise?

Which reminds me, I need to see how long Cortez Allen is out for, broke his collarbone against CB last night.

Ferny

My PS3 hasn't been on in MONTHS. While PS Plus sounds like a great service, I just can't get behind PS3s shoddy online system.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I didn't care up front and I still don't. But in the future I'll consider league whining before I give approval!

I made a ruling, FMT agreed "Yeah I'll back it up in the thread, I agree with it," and then an hour later flipped his flop.

My mind has never changed from preseason when Ramirez suggested tracking our own injuries to now! But if people are sitting dudes, I'm not going to play Mathis/Collie against eznark, either.

Besides, if Collie somehow took the field, he'd just explode into bone and sinew, anyway

It's not league whining, it was the absolute wrong decision.

It's too late now to go back considering it happened last "week" and some guys that were supposed to be out already decided games.

Everyone has benched their players except for DCX I think

imagine that

I played T-Rich because I never got a clear cut answer either way, but I'm the Browns so all it does is make me somewhat competitive in my losses. If the consensus becomes sit them, then I will bench him.

LukeSmith

Back offffff DCX, he's not guilty here.

At least now we have a better idea of what does and doesn't reset injuries. I'm glad no one posted about it before the season started.

The way this breaks down now is I guess one of two ways:

1. Floodgates are open, if they are active on your roster, use them.
2. Oops! All Berries! We know who the big injuries are (Julio, Bowman, Mathis, Trich, et cetera), sit them for the duration of their injuries.

I literally don't care what we do, but ideally it'd be consistent across the league

DCX

DCX
Which one? CB was against playing them.

This is why there should be only one commish, and it should be voted on.
Read Lukes post. Then read the post where FMT said it was his.fault and as a punishment for himself he would sit Bowman and said no one else is at fault and could use their players. Which understandably upset some.

Again I'm just going with the flow. I already said there needs to one voice to communicate with us. We have three leaders, three voices. Story asked the question Live asked and got.no answered and he.played Trent Richardson. As he should.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Storybook played Richardson. Whatever bitches..I'm going by what the commish said deal with it.

DCX

how did you decide which decision to listen to? At least admit you jumped at the opportunity. Nothing worthy of anything more than ridicule of course.

But yes, this was all easily avoidable in the first place.

Trasher

A final decision needs to be made on this crap. The Shadow Council or the three-headed GM needs to get this done! I feel like I'm playing in the NFL with scab refs!

DCX

DCX
how did you decide which decision to listen to? At least admit you jumped at the opportunity. Nothing worthy of anything more than ridicule of course.
Luke being the defacto leader along with CB. FMT being the old king hanging on too long. Luke and CB have been the more steadfast and unbiased. Luke posted a decision five minutes before I played so I took it as law.

DCX

Top Bottom