• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
Reach was a cool game. Halo 4s gonna be even cooler!

I'm actually kind of excited for it. I thought it just stole the look of Metroid Prime but listening to Garnett it sounds like they actually ripped off the gameplay too! Fuck yeah, I'm in for that.

Ramirez

I'm actually kind of excited for it. I thought it just stole the look of Metroid Prime but listening to Garnett it sounds like they actually ripped off the gameplay too! Fuck yeah, I'm in for that.

You're going to be severely disappointed if you play 4 expecting MP type gameplay...

Ramirez

What if my favorite part of Halo was the single player, Ram?

Campaign looks pretty awesome, though I'm not too big on SP. It also has the Spartan Ops stuff which is weekly, bite sized SP scenarios, should be fun in coop.

Yea Ez, I mean it shares some art style similarities, but it's still a sandbox FPS. Not gonna see puzzles, ability upgrades, etc.

Retro needs to make a new MP though, not focused on shooting like Corruption, that was never the franchises strong point.

Sokantish

First McNeily kills your interest in NHL, and now he kills Halo 4. Way to go, McNeily. If you weren't so good at hockey I'd be really mad at you right now

LukeSmith

I think my second half against Luke just double my sack (and int) numbers. Fuck. I need to take the ball out of Fraudgers hands.

Also, who wants Jennings?

I think most of the picks (3 or 4 of the five) were in the first half. Almost all of the sacks were in the second half though

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
10K+ of Halo 3, not even half of that in Reach, and I haven't touched it in weeks, and won't touch it again, lulz.

You mean your not gonna touch a 2 year old game a month before the new one hits? You sir are a BOLD one.

Ramirez

You mean your not gonna touch a 2 year old game a month before the new one hits? You sir are a BOLD one.

Through out the 2 years, I've taken several multi month breaks from it, I never took breaks from Halo 3.

Yet you still played it this month!

Did I? I mostly get on to shoot the breeze with omlet & nuts, all of you have abandoned me for DotA2 except for those 2.

LukeSmith

See above.

Luke always tries to pin Reach on me, the game sucked brah.

If your stats, were objectively lined up next to anyone in the thread, like say CB, and random women, children and muppets were asked "Which of these two players liked this game more" even the dimmest would say you did.

You came, you played, you complained, you kept playing!

I'm not pinning anything on you, brah. You could've spent that 24 days learning DOTA and playing with Trasher and I!

Trasher

Through out the 2 years, I've taken several multi month breaks from it, I never took breaks from Halo 3.

Did I? I mostly get on to shoot the breeze with omlet & nuts, all of you have abandoned me for DotA2 except for those 2.

I gave you a DotA key so you could play with us. A key I could, and still could, give to many other friends! Don't say we abandoned you, sir!

Ramirez

I just can't get into it, I knew it before you even gave me the key, I never understood the appeal of DotA. It had all of my WoW friends hooked back then too, bah.

LukeSmith

Why is Robert Mathis asking for an extension? He wants like 9M a year, but he agreed to a 4 year deal that pays him like six million a year?

Quit crying biiiiiiiiiiitch

Also, best part of Freeney/Mathis moving to OLB?
Franchising one of them is cheaper than franchising a DE

Trasher

Its actually backwards. The more you play it, the more you must hate it. When you hit 30 days, you never play a videogame again.

lol

I'll be playing DotA until I'm old and frail I'm afraid. Maybe I'll be somewhat decent at Madden by then too!

DCX

DCX
Why is Robert Mathis asking for an extension? He wants like 9M a year, but he agreed to a 4 year deal that pays him like six million a year?

Quit crying biiiiiiiiiiitch

Also, best part of Freeney/Mathis moving to OLB?
Franchising one of them is cheaper than franchising a DE
Plus you could still play them at DE. I wonder if moving to LB gave them LB attributes.

DCX

Trasher

I think you guys forget that competitive FPS is in my blood, if it wasn't for Halo, or the hopes of a new one being good, I doubt I'd be gaming at all.

Let's not get too ridiculous now. You are always playing something! I'm just gonna interpret that as Halo was the game that got you into gaming.

Rorschach

I think you guys forget that competitive FPS is in my blood...

Then why were you playing Reach?
w9oGZ.gif

Top Bottom