• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

Then why were you playing Reach?
w9oGZ.gif

Great point, an 86% winning percentage doesn't scream competitive, I know. :|

Smokey

mmmhmm my initial comment against HaloHead early this morning has him back pedaling and making excuses. bu bu bu I didn't like Reach?! I only played it for 24 days! You don't spend that amount of time with something you don't like derpy

my job is complete

I think you guys forget that competitive FPS is in my blood, if it wasn't for Halo, or the hopes of a new one being good, I doubt I'd be gaming at all.

i thought halo was a babyz fps tho?

Ramirez

mmmhmm my initial comment against HaloHead early this morning has him back pedaling and making excuses. bu bu bu I didn't like Reach?! I only played it for 24 days! You don't spend that amount of time with something you don't like derpy

my job is complete

i thought halo was a babyz fps tho?

Where did I ever call it babyz first? lol

Babyz first would be BL2, I'm sleeping through it and you're over here struggling with like the 2nd story mission.

Smokey

Where did I ever call it babyz first? lol

Babyz first would be BL2, I'm sleeping through it and you're over here struggling with like the 2nd story mission.

I've been passed that mission hours ago sort of like how we are passed you and your counterfeit * SB titles

Ramirez

I've been passed that mission hours ago sort of like how we are passed you and your counterfeit * SB titles

Even if I never make the SB in this Madden, I'll consider it a win if I can knock you out of the playoffs at least once. Rors is back in town, so we're all just pit stops along the way.

Smokey

Even if I never make the SB in this Madden, I'll consider it a win if I can knock you out of the playoffs at least once. Rors is back in town, so we're all just pit stops along the way.

you mean since your daddy is back in town?!

your *'s will forever be near and dear to your heart!

eznark

Banned
Hey fuckknuckles, when I say I want to trade Jennings it is implied that I want to put the least amount of effort into doing so. Send me offers and they will be evaluated.

DCX and Bob can go blow each other. You are not eligible.

DCX

DCX
Hey fuckknuckles, when I say I want to trade Jennings it is implied that I want to put the least amount of effort into doing so. Send me offers and they will be evaluated.

DCX and Bob can go blow each other. You are not eligible.
Omg why!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jennings sucks.

DCX

McNei1y

Has anyone seen their players raise in overall with progression yet?

Also, has anyone bought any of the special packages yet? Like, Gatorade Prime, Clutch, Consistency, or Progression? I'm curious as to how much those affect the player. I'm also curious as to what the Progression/Development (it may be called something else but I acn't remember) where it says your player will develop faster. I wonder what it actually does. Double XP?

DCX

DCX

Also, has anyone bought any of the special packages yet? Like, Gatorade Prime, Clutch, Consistency, or Progression? I'm curious as to how much those affect the player. I'm also curious as to what the Progression/Development (it may be called something else but I acn't remember) where it says your player will develop faster. I wonder what it actually does. Double XP?
I bought Gatorade Prime for my Oline and Dline. Raises their stamina. Has helped lately.

A couple players ovr went up. William Moore started out a 77. I think he is a 78 or 79 now. The messed up part about that is I'm building him up and he is.bound to test free agency. I kinda want to keep him now haha. Same with Sam Baker.

DCX

LukeSmith

Fleener has gone from 72 to 77.

I think the progression devleopment packages apply a modifier to the reward values for weekly milestones and adjust season milestones.

Slow->Normal->Quick->Superstar

Season example:
Fleener for instance, needs 60 catches for max bonus of 20k
Allen (TE2) requires 85 catches for a max bonus of 10k

Fleener has quick progression, Allen I believe has Normal progression. So by accelerating a player's progression, I posit that you lower the requirements for them to achieve a bonus AND increase the reward.

These two players also receive different bonus values PER WEEK for achieving a milestone. Allen is around 700 points per goal per week, Fleener is around 1k points per goal, per week. So Fleener's faster progression (Development package) results in a higher theoretical maximum points available in a given season and possibly (but unconfirmed) lowers the goals required. If I ever save enough points to change Dwayne Allen's development package, I'd be able to confirm it.

LiveWire

I bought Gatorade Prime for my Oline and Dline. Raises their stamina. Has helped lately.

I thought about this too, might help with running a no-huddle offense. Same on the back end for DL tiring out against no-huddle offenses or for long drives.

McNei1y

Interesting. I know in another ccm that I messed around with i bought a package for my CB to go for the ball and it changed from never-> often... so Im assuming the computer would try to pick it off more.

The insight on the development packages sounds interesting. I may have to save up for those for a few people.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

in my other league I've bought big hitter trait and sideline footwork trait. I feel both have tangible results.

I think the position xp packages bought with coach xp increase the amount of xp earned from goals/milestones. The slow/quick/superstar can be changed for individuals and maybe affect all xp earned.

LJ11

in my other league I've bought big hitter trait and sideline footwork trait. I feel both have tangible results.

I think the position xp packages bought with coach xp increase the amount of xp earned from goals/milestones. The slow/quick/superstar can be changed for individuals and maybe affect all xp earned.

Stevie Johnson has the sideline trait by default I think, and man does it pay off. You guys keep losing those challenges!

Top Bottom