• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Probably true.

Anyone need a DT? Mike Patterson 87 OVR. 5 Years 3 mil per. I need a good outside backer but id listen to most offers that dont involve a D-Lineman or running back coming my way

eznark

Banned
Is there no way to change personnel on a per package basis? For instance I want to move Woodson around in my Nickel packages. Is that possible?

Is there no way to change personnel on a per package basis? For instance I want to move Woodson around in my Nickel packages. Is that possible?

Within the individual game it is. Either hit right stick on the play all screen until you see CB1 Slot or press L1 and manually do it for any formation

Sokantish

So does anyone actually add their players to the trade block? I've never seen any trade block option in the My Actions window but during my offline season I'd see them there for a few weeks.

LukeSmith

So does anyone actually add their players to the trade block? I've never seen any trade block option in the My Actions window but during my offline season I'd see them there for a few weeks.

yeah we should all try and use that it might be cool, plus those fucks will tweet about it

Sokantish

Also, how important is the actual route running stat? This rookie I picked up has it at 44, but he's done pretty well in my games. I wonder if I should bother spending his xp to up route running or put it into other things

Trasher

Also, how important is the actual route running stat? This rookie I picked up has it at 44, but he's done pretty well in my games. I wonder if I should bother spending his xp to up route running or put it into other things

I would assume it has to do with the WRs consistency of their route running. I've noticed sometimes my guys run a step or two differently before changing direction etc.

The trade block doesnt exist in online CCM

Will that be something they eventually add...in like four months?

Also, if we advance tonight do you wanna get our game in? I'm ready to throw you lots of picks in the vicinity of Megatron.

Sokantish

They show up in the My Actions window at the start of each week, at least that's how it works in the offline mode. I guess we'll see next week because I added my WR to the trade block just to see if it works

DCX

DCX
You can add them but i dont see any specific place to view it
You can view who is available via trade if they are on the block. Its done by looking at your team and then looking at the free agents below them. They have a green stripe on the player card.

DCX

Rorschach

You can also see them on the web page if you look at your roster and whatever category they fall into. And you can view them in "team needs" in CCM.

Hey man, Somnia was sick yesterday give him a break. We're going to play tonight.

24512526.jpg

p.s. bob is skylar

eznark

Banned
yeah we should all try and use that it might be cool, plus those fucks will tweet about it

Totally forgot about that. I am going to put him on there and let's try doing it that way. For those who have sent me offers, lets use the tools ea has given us. I'm sure they will fuck things up somehow.

LJ11

I think it's pretty important, but ultimately depends on what kind of routes you run. If you're trying to throw a corner route against tight man coverage, the WR won't separate that well. If you're throwing drags or curls with some low route running receiver, you're probably all right.

Any route that requires some kind of cut needs route running, but you can scheme around it. Keep it simple for shitty receivers.

Sokantish

I can play whenever you are good to go.

You ready?

I would assume it has to do with the WRs consistency of their route running. I've noticed sometimes my guys run a step or two differently before changing direction etc.

I think it's pretty important, but ultimately depends on what kind of routes you run. If you're trying to throw a corner route against tight man coverage, the WR won't separate that well. If you're throwing drags or curls with some low route running receiver, you're probably all right.

Any route that requires some kind of cut needs route running, but you can scheme around it. Keep it simple for shitty receivers.

Thanks guys, I guess I'll put some points in it then

Rors gets half a thanks for being tardy

Rorschach

Route running is second only to catching. IMO. Actually more like 1a and 1b. Someone who can catch, but can't run routes is pretty useless and vice versa.

Mrbob

The real Madden GAF Breaking Bad:

Walt = Luke
Jesse = CB
Mike = LJ
Sklar = Bluemax
Flynn = Daw
Saul = FMT
Hank = Smokey
Marie = Ramirez
Ted = Eznark
Gomie = Rors
Skinny Pete = Sanjuro
Badger = Sokantish

I'm Vince Gilligan, as I direct this circus! Feel free to add more!

Smokey

who the fuck is Hank Bob - I gave up on breaking bad in like the 3rd episode of s1 lolz

and Ferny i will be ready in like 30 minutes

Top Bottom