• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

I'm definitely in for Castle Crashers.

Top 10 Receivers (TEs includeded):

Calvin Johnson – 99
Rob Gronkowski – 97
Larry Fitzgerald – 97
Andre Johnson – 97
Vernon Davis – 95
Jimmy Graham – 95
Steve Smith – 95
Wes Welker – 95
Roddy White – 94
Hakeem Nicks – 94

Calvin Johnson – 99
Rob Gronkowski – 97
Larry Fitzgerald – 97
Andre Johnson – 97
Vernon Davis – 95
Jimmy Graham – 95
Steve Smith – 95
Wes Welker – 95
Roddy White – 94
Hakeem Nicks – 94

Damn Gronk. Must be a great blocker in Madden too. Never used him in M12.

No Witten. Wtf EA

BigAT

I don't watch the Patriots much, aside from when the Giants are pounding them, but does Gronk even run block at all? Same goes for Jimmy Graham. It's so annoying when Donny puts these guys as a 90+ tight end when really they're incomplete players.

Colasante

I don't watch the Patriots much, aside from when the Giants are pounding them, but does Gronk even run block at all? Same goes for Jimmy Graham. It's so annoying when Donny puts these guys as a 90+ tight end when really they're incomplete players.

Gronk is one of the best blocking tight ends in the league. Hernandez is closer to the Jimmy Graham tight end in name only category.

McNei1y

Gronk is a beast

Speaking of Patriots, when is Sanj back?

eznark

Banned

Calvin Johnson – 99
Rob Gronkowski – 97
Larry Fitzgerald – 97
Andre Johnson – 97
Vernon Davis – 95
Jimmy Graham – 95
Steve Smith – 95
Wes Welker – 95
Roddy White – 94
Hakeem Nicks – 94

Ugh, stuck with a shitty receiving corps yet again.

Sigh

DMczaf

shiiiiit i forgot about madden demo tomorrow. INFINITY ENGINE

nintendo-wii-u-black.jpg

There is going to be a demo for Madden 13 on PSVITA tomorrow too:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...s-vita-august-28th-snap-up-the-demo-tomorrow/

Will be interesting to see how it (or doesn't) stacks up.

Reading now the quick defensive audible system with both touch screens sounds cool. Maybe this won't be complete garbage. Too bad the only people playing this online will be Madden Nation level cheesers.

Vita league confirmed. It will be me, you, ez and.... nightz? Ace!

is there a handheld you all play games on? i have kind of had the itch for a handheld lately. I dont know how good the multiplayer is in stuff like 3ds

McNei1y

When do demo's normally come out? I want to play...

At least there's 2 weeks left until release... maybe 3 weeks until league starts?

LukeSmith

When do demo's normally come out? I want to play...

At least there's 2 weeks left until release... maybe 3 weeks until league starts?

3 weeks to a month before the league starts, depends on rosters + inevitable bug farm that is M13.

We're going to do a Community or something again I'm sure if that feature is still around. Plus, we have so many play-in games. It's hard enough getting people to play ONE game for the league in 3 days, getting best of 3 series done for N teams isn't going to be trivial.

People should temper their expectations on how fast we're going to start. There's a bunch of stuff I want CB, FMT and I to look at with connected careers before we launch

McNei1y

3 weeks to a month before the league starts, depends on rosters + inevitable bug farm that is M13.

We're going to do a Community or something again I'm sure if that feature is still around. Plus, we have so many play-in games. It's hard enough getting people to play ONE game for the league in 3 days, getting best of 3 series done for N teams isn't going to be trivial.

People should temper their expectations on how fast we're going to start. There's a bunch of stuff I want CB, FMT and I to look at with connected careers before we launch

Yea I'm not expecting it to go up immediately but it'd be awesome if it did. The rosters themselves will probably take 7-10 days to come out after release.

Nightz

I'd be down to help test any settings and stuff with connected careers before the actual league starts. I'll have the game when the Season Ticket download goes up.

Top Bottom