• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DMczaf

I'll just list the XBLA multiplayer games I got:

Aegis Wing!
Carcassonne
Castle Crashers
Doom 1 and 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Heavy Weapon
Hydro Thunder
MK Arcade Kollection
MVC2
Perfect Dark
Risk Factions
TMNT 89
TMNT Turtles in Time
X-Men

I'll just list the XBLA multiplayer games I got:

Aegis Wing!
Carcassonne
Castle Crashers
Doom 1 and 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Heavy Weapon
Hydro Thunder
MK Arcade Kollection
MVC2
Perfect Dark
Risk Factions
TMNT 89
TMNT Turtles in Time
X-Men

Damn, so you don't have Catan!

BigAT

Is Risk any good? I have always wanted to try it out.

I like it. I've never played traditional RISK, so I'm not sure how it compares on that front, but it seems really well done. The single player campaign is actually surprisingly funny, I was not expecting that.

Rorschach

We all have Carcassonne. Let's do it!

or Marvel! I think the lag at the end there was my fault. All this auto-update shit turned on. :| Let's get on and I will never lose to FMT again.

I would totally be down for some Risk Factions. Haven't played that in a long time.

You're in!

I have Carc and RISK Factions.

You're in too!

Is Risk any good? I have always wanted to try it out.

Risk Factions is great. Like AT said, the single player is pretty fun, surprisingly. And the multi with friends is great. The Factions mode makes it easier to play instead of sitting down and playing the regular board game for 5 hours as you bullshit your way through Asia, only to have it taken from you and vice versa until somebody just concedes.

Although, the rolls are some serious bull shit sometimes in Factions. Its like the Madden equalizer on roids

BigAT

Anyone that doesn't want to play Castle Crashers, for any reason, is a bad person. Game is one of the few to actually capture, and in some ways improve upon, the classic beat'em ups of the 90s.

BigAT

what the french toast is castle crashers

1284697333587.jpg

And to think, I was going to compliment you on being Donatello bros.

McNei1y

They won't. Don't do it.

[edit] It's still 15 bucks? Ripoff.

You're right. I can see that its a problem to get people so probably won't.

It's $15.

If you have someone local for MP it's a blast. Online also.

Yah that's alot for something im not sure about. If i were living in my place longer, maybe, but looks like im moving back home shortly.

Edit: DKR would be so awesome.

Also, bomberman was really fun today.

Sokantish

I have it for 360 and PC. On PC its way better though. I only say that because I love PC. It was like 2.50 on steam a bunch of times. Only like 50 people are in lobbies anymore but I usually got into near full games all the time

Top Bottom