• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm currently in a league kicking the asses of the Civ IV and Civ V designers, so clearly I am the greatest GM of all time.

Word? Between that and your Love for Gary Whitta, i think you might be a nerd groupie. Do you have a secret crush on Luke Smith as well?

Nightz

Saw that and thought well, that's kind of dumb.

It is, but oddly enough it's kind of fun in a way. Back in the AOL days I used to participate in NBA Live sim leagues. Each person gets control of one team and manages trades and stuff, while the commish would make all the trades in game (NBA Live 97 lol) and sim a chunk of games. Everyone was pretty much trying to make trades and build up their teams. I think DCX would have enjoyed something like that.

eznark

Banned
It is, but oddly enough it's kind of fun in a way. Back in the AOL days I used to participate in NBA Live sim leagues. Each person gets control of one team and manages trades and stuff, while the commish would make all the trades in game (NBA Live 97 lol) and sim a chunk of games. Everyone was pretty much trying to make trades and build up their teams. I think DCX would have enjoyed something like that.

Yeah, without the deep minor league system of baseball those GM leagues are usually just total trash.

CB3

Rors would lag in MvC3 when we played. I would bank on that.

His connection is the new crow connection. Sorry AFC West!

Rorschach

:( What part of the country are you from, Soka? I connected just fine with him in Madden.

If DCX still has Madden, we can try it. Guess I might be done before the season even starts.

[edit] My connection was fine with fmt for marvel except yesterday when I accidentally downloaded a bunch of shit with auto-update on my laptop.

CB3

:( What part of the country are you from, Soka? I connected just fine with him in Madden.

If DCX still has Madden, we can try it. Guess I might be done before the season even starts.

[edit] My connection was fine with fmt for marvel except yesterday when I accidentally downloaded a bunch of shit with auto-update on my laptop.

it wasnt every time. but i think the first time we played a week or two ago there was a noticeable difference between my games with you and FMT. i even told him on AIM as it was happening.

Sokantish

What kind of teams do you guys use? I think one of the reasons I couldn't get into it was I never found a team to settle on. When it first came out I wanted Hulk on my team because I was a Hulk fanboy but then I could never decide on the rest. Then Frank West came with the later version(I think) so I was going to pick him just because I love the Dead Rising games.

Maybe I should pick people on how they play instead of if I like the character or not

Rorschach

What kind of teams do you guys use? I think one of the reasons I couldn't get into it was I never found a team to settle on. When it first came out I wanted Hulk on my team because I was a Hulk fanboy but then I could never decide on the rest. Then Frank West came with the later version(I think) so I was going to pick him just because I love the Dead Rising games.

Maybe I should pick people on how they play instead of if I like the character or not

Those two characters are pretty decent. Frank West's shopping cart assist is really good. He's not that great to start, but when he levels up with the picture taking, he's a beast.

For hulk just do what FMT does: mash on H. You'll either get an accidental throw or a hit if the opponent isn't smart about his blocking/spacing. :D

My team is ammy/task/sent, but I use all different kinds of teams. Not so much lately, though. I have enough trouble with those guys these days.

Mrbob

Holy shit...Darksiders 2 delivers

Yup. Environment art and style still awesome too.

89E3CFAB270DFA4664C5C0A72B9BC7AECB8C8871

I drop in and make my little joke post and was going to leave the GAF league alone but Noooooooooooooo!

nvXK2.png

Anytime you or anyone else wants to play let me know via PM, AIM or XBL. Just make sure you are ready because I don't want to hear any "oh I haven't played for 3 months" shit.

good_day_sir_gif-393.jpg

Top Bottom