• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

673614-b5_evil_shoe.jpg

I need to figure out every avenue DCX could try cheese before we roll this out to the league

McNei1y

The next month is going to be great.

I forgot about GW2 and Borderlands 2.....shiiiiiiiiiet

Yea I'm still thinking about GW2. Not sure yet but its definitely a possibility.

I can't wait to try out NHL too, since I haven't played one in a very long time. The club league sounds awesome too.

DMczaf

Hey guys, remember when DCX's shitty punishment was 2 years?

Didn't he only serve 1 year of that 2 year punishment?

I'm just saying...

BC97J.gif

Yea I'm still thinking about GW2. Not sure yet but its definitely a possibility.

I can't wait to try out NHL too, since I haven't played one in a very long time. The club league sounds awesome too.

NHL is great, it's a lot of fun especially once you start getting used to the people you're playing with. I would say of all sports team up games it probably works the best. There's too many guys in Fifa and everybody in a basketball game would just hog the ball and no picks would be set lol

McNei1y

NHL is great, it's a lot of fun especially once you start getting used to the people you're playing with. I would say of all sports team up games it probably works the best. There's too many guys in Fifa and everybody in a basketball game would just hog the ball and no picks would be set lol

Fifa was fun but the speed attribute really was annoying. You couldn't do much at all since those that actually leveled there players up were much faster than you.

NBA was fun but its very flawed. 7ft people could be PGs in teamgames.

Im excited for NHL since its fast paced and seems like everyone is in on the action.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I forgot about that punishment since it was so little, but if what they say is true, so be it!

CB3

The selection process is top secret. We do know however that winning a MaddenGAF championship is not a requirement.

Oh you.

I actually never meant to have this role. I started out as The Peoples Champ, and stumbled backwards into turning Corporate. My views on things have stayed consistent, though. Me and FMT argue about things as much as we ever did.

i'm not going to retroactively change the punishment, come on. DCX will take his $5 mil cap hit during the first offseason (after season 1 concludes) just as had been detailed in his punishment

CB3

I think he felt the current punishment was harsh, while most others thought he got off easy

DCX

DCX
I got the punishment, i served it to the best of my abilities ( it would have been served in full if the league didn't die ) and will go through the last of it in the off-season season 1 going into 2.

DCX

Nightz

They have the right idea:
  • All trades must be approved by a commissioner.
  • Any GM/GMs guilty of collusion or any other dishonest conduct will be immediately removed from the league and forbidden to rejoin at any point in the future.
  • Intentionally sabotaging/tanking a team is not allowed.
  • Glitches/exploits/other unsportsmanlike play are not allowed. This is an EA game so there are bound to be numerous exploits discovered as time goes on. Other unsportsmanlike conduct includes ragging the puck/etc. First violation will result in the GM being put on probation. Probationary period will last until the end of the following season. A second violation will result in the expulsion of the GM and a subsequent banning of the GM from any future league activity. Any violation that takes place in the playoffs will result in an immediate expulsion from the league. NHL 13 allows you to upload videos from gameplay. If you feel another player is cheating/using exploits, make sure to save as much video as possible. Commissioners cannot act on hearsay alone.
  • If you are expelled from the league, your name will be added to a list at the end of this post and you will be the subject of ridicule until the end of time.

Top Bottom