• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

GG, yeah, your team was dropping a lot of passes. I was pretty upset you took Harvin out for the game in the second quarter. Luckily Owusu stepped it up for me. Christian Ponder also got a perfect rating again, woohoo!

I'm pretty bad on defense too. I think I'm ranked 30. I was scared because everytime you got the ball either you scored or it ended in a horrible turnover so you kept scoring on me that's why I kept piling it on. Sorry for running it up that much

Jesus, soka throwing six TDs to one dude against Somnia

THANKS TWITTER

That's my undrafted FA with 44 route running! I upgraded it to 50 now though.

Somnia

GG, yeah, your team was dropping a lot of passes. I was pretty upset you took Harvin out for the game in the second quarter. Luckily Owusu stepped it up for me. Christian Ponder also got a perfect rating again, woohoo!

I'm pretty bad on defense too. I think I'm ranked 30. I was scared because everytime you got the ball either you scored or it ended in a horrible turnover so you kept scoring on me that's why I kept piling it on. Sorry for running it up that much

I'm not worried about it, my defense deserves to be destroyed with the way they played. It was just amazing how you could bomb it out to Owusu over and over.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pretty sure crow said he had a test tonight, so they might not be able to play until tomorrow.

(5:23:48 PM) Andrew Mello: he said around 10/11PM he could go

Dunno what time zone that is. I think every other game is accounted for, correct?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
By the way. Everyone using their real names as their AIM name needs to cut that shit out. I dunno who the fuck you people are. How would i know your real name

Sanjuro

By the way. Everyone using their real names as their AIM name needs to cut that shit out. I dunno who the fuck you people are. How would i know your real name

Change the alias! AIM did something as a last ditch effort to be more professional. For instance, this is how my list looks.

sjnFK.png

There are even a few I need to change apparently.

Trasher

Only for the game, Chris Owusu was a free agent I picked up. No one grabbed him because he's like a 72 ovr with bad stats. I went full Raider with him though and picked him up because of his speed

Another win for Speed over AWR!

Are you just straight running post routes? How many TDs came from bombs? lol

Sokantish

Just because I don't dink and dunk all day and now Trasher's trying to get my only way to score banned!

He actually could have had him covered but it was single coverage most of the time. One of the TDs was a 1yd pass

Trasher

Which pass was this?

Jump ball deep go routes on the sideline? I could be wrong, but I thought I remember people getting salty over that last year. Pretty sure it was whoever was using the Cardinals.

Just because I don't dink and dunk all day and now Trasher's trying to get my only way to score banned!

He actually could have had him covered but it was single coverage most of the time. One of the TDs was a 1yd pass

lol right? "Says the guy who has Megatron." I'm just super jealous of your skillz mannnnnn.

Sokantish

To be fair, Owusu still has a bit to go before he's as good as Harvin. Harvin has 644 yards on 19 receptions for a 33.9 avg. Owusu only has 560yds on 19 receptions for only a 29.5 avg!

They both have more TDs than CJ though

Trasher

lol we never banned go routes

They weren't banned...but I thought someone on the Cardinals got told to back off a certain route he was using with Fitzy. I'm not saying we need to ban anything. I was just trying to remember what happened last year correctly.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
To be fair, Owusu still has a bit to go before he's as good as Harvin. Harvin has 644 yards on 19 receptions for a 33.9 avg. Owusu only has 560yds on 19 receptions for only a 29.5 avg!

You help me with O and I'll help you with D.

Splat

People got salty that 99 rated Larry Fitz was pretty awesome at winning jump balls on underthrown go routes. Then I went 4-12 or whatever.

DCX

DCX
They weren't banned...but I thought someone on the Cardinals got told to back off a certain route he was using with Fitzy. I'm not saying we need to ban anything. I was just trying to remember what happened last year correctly.

Splat. It wasnt so much the route but the way Fitz had a knack for going for jump balls ..alot! It may or may not have been user initiated.

DCX

Sokantish

He couldn't intercept them because I always hit my guy on the run while he had big enough lead for him to not have a chance at the ball. It was pretty unfair. Also most of my offensive stats have pretty much came from two games, so I don't think I'm doing that great. Just had a lucky two games

daw840

I got booted from XBL in the middle of the 4th...can't start another one tonight so we're going to have to wait until tomorrow night to vance. Should be able to play at the same time tomorrow.

LiveWire

Yea daw and I were in a good one, Ravens up 24-17 with 3 to go in the 4th, he had just gotten the ball back from a punt at his own 8. We gotta play again but it can't be tonight cause we both have shit to do now. Sorry guys!

bluemax

Banned
Harvin got injured?

Chris Owusu? Who the fuuuuckkkkk

Chris Owusu was the only legit WR that Andrew Luck had at Stanford. He is also known for being one of the dumbest Stanford players ever in that he runs routes like a moron and always gets hit in the head when being tackled. Dude is one concussion away from retirement.

That's more receiving yards than my entire team!

Trasher

People got salty that 99 rated Larry Fitz was pretty awesome at winning jump balls on underthrown go routes. Then I went 4-12 or whatever.

lolol this salt you mean?

Cool, Larry Fitzgerald catches anything within his reach. Double coverage? ok. Perfect coverage? alright. One of my receivers is open? Just kidding, his DBs were just trolling. They can make up the ground. Megatron has a shot at the ball? nah, we in Arizona, can't show up Fitzgerald. Kolb throws a turd right into coverage? Sails through my defender to Fitz for a TD. Get a heavy pass rush and tip the ball at the line for an easy pick? Yea right, thats a free 9 yards for whichever Arizona receiver is within 10 yards. In trouble and no one is open, press the Fitz button! Make a user pick and get a chance to score before half? Psh, Jahvid Best fumbles. Finally get a stop on defense? first play is a 20 yard run called back for holding. Get a hole and rumble through it? Nope, get caught by a defender who is at least 2 player lengths away and being blocked. Patrick Peterson is also a better route runner than CJ. It is really impressive.

Fuck this game. I've never been so bitter after a loss. Not Splats fault in any way and I'm not mad at him, I want that to be known. He can't help how fucking stupid this game is. I guess when things arn't going your way, the game laughs and sticks that tip up deeper

Sokantish

Yea daw and I were in a good one, Ravens up 24-17 with 3 to go in the 4th, he had just gotten the ball back from a punt at his own 8. We gotta play again but it can't be tonight cause we both have shit to do now. Sorry guys!

I forgive you both, and I hope one of you wins the game tomorrow.

Top Bottom