• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

*takes notes*

Guess I shouldn't be taking so many knees and forgoing XP for clock killing runs down the middle.

But I still will. I won't stoop to eznark's level! I'll just make a list of names of people who are cool with it until it's happening to them!

DCX

DCX
*takes notes*

Guess I shouldn't be taking so many knees and forgoing XP for clock killing runs down the middle.

But I still will. I won't stoop to eznark's level! I'll just make a list of names of people who are cool with it until it's happening to them!

Whats your schedule like? I assume option B won out?

DCX

eznark

Banned
*takes notes*

Feel free, no joke. You're being rewarded for those things, why shouldn't you do them?

eznark

Banned
I took knees with 1 minute left against GCQ while in the Redzone in my last game. Robert Turbin really could use some rushing TD exp too!

good-sportsmanship-award-printable-certificate.gif

You have truly earned it

Rorschach

rors when are you buying marvel vs. capcom origins so i can obliterate you like i do in UMVC3?

You bought that because you're scared of getting your ass beat in UMVC3! I'll get it after you get your proper ass beating in 3!

Whats your schedule like? I assume option B won out?

DCX
If it advances tomorrow, I can play around 1030am pacific. Latest I can start is 11am so we can finish by 12nnoon. Then I'm available again after 2:30pm pretty much any time. Let me know a time so I can schedule around my workouts.

I'm feeling sick as hell today. Haven't been sick in a long time so it hit me by surprise. Hopefully feeling good after some Nyquil and sleep.

DCX

DCX
You bought that because you're scared of getting your ass beat in UMVC3! I'll get it after you get your proper ass beating in 3!

If it advances tomorrow, I can play around 1030am pacific. Latest I can start is 11am so we can finish by 12nnoon. Then I'm available again after 2:30pm pretty much any time. Let me know a time so I can schedule around my workouts.

I'm feeling sick as hell today. Haven't been sick in a long time so it hit me by surprise. Hopefully feeling good after some Nyquil and sleep.

Well, i don't think it advances till 9-10 est. Depending what time Daw and Live play. I can play after that.

DCX

Mrbob

You were doing well into late in the 3rd, and it all went downhill.

Anyone want to run a practice quarter in 15 minutes? I need to see if it is my connection that is bad. Second straight game it's been a major lagfest, so I'm wondering if it's me. :( Although I just used Speedtest and everything seems ok.

30mpbs connection and back to back major lag filled games. Irritating.

BigAT

Anyone want to run a practice quarter in 15 minutes? I need to see if it is my connection that is bad. Second straight game it's been a major lagfest, so I'm wondering if it's me. :( Although I just used Speedtest and everything seems ok.

Too busy downloading PSN updates.

Rorschach

I'd help you out, but I'm about to turn in. :[

Heh, the final drive from Monday is one of the two playable Madden moments for this week.

Did they insert scab refs as DLC?

Smokey

It wasn't like I scored when there was 1.30 left in the 4th. I was stopped 3 times at the 1 yard line and there was no reason to think he couldn't do it again. If he did I could live with that and he'd just have to march down the field. Crazy shit happens in this game. I came back against Splat in a community game when I was down by a good amount with onside kicks thrown in.

damn i was handling my business in marvel vs. capcom with 5 straight ranked wins and then some dude took it to the streets on me and beat me like 3 straight times. fuckin wolverine!

i didn't lose in marvel super heroes though! JUGGERNAUT PUNCH!

Ferny

It wasn't like I scored when there was 1.30 left in the 4th. I was stopped 3 times at the 1 yard line and there was no reason to think he couldn't do it again. If he did I could live with that and he'd just have to march down the field. Crazy shit happens in this game. I came back against Splat in a community game when I was down by a good amount with onside kicks thrown in.

I personally would have just kicked the FG. Not mad or anything at what you did. If you scored on 3rd and Goal that's fine just didn't think a TD was really needed there. It's whatevs, moving on to the next week.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
On second thought I don't want us to advamce. I want to enjoy my time over.500, ph33nix is going to beat me down like a red headed step child.

DCX

DCX
On second thought I don't want us to advamce. I want to enjoy my time over.500, ph33nix is going to beat me down like a red headed step child.
Yea I would live to enjoy being over .500 but I have Rors, CB, and Bird/DM combo around the corner :/

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I posted. Same as I've been saying, looking to move the Redskins first rounder, looking for additional picks.

Of course, it's understood I likely won't be able to move this trade along until near the end of the season. :(

Actually, looking to move either first rounder if they are high enough and guys are interested.

BigAT

Am I completely missing something or is there really no sort of guideline for what a player wants when you try to negotiate with them in game. Aside from the initial, pre-determined offer, you're just going at it blind?

BigAT

There is an amount at like the top of the window that tells you exactly how much they want

It tells you at the top what he's looking for

Duh, thanks.

Does anyone know how complex it gets with some of the aspects of free agency? Like Victor Cruz is a restricted free agent under the Giants control next year, does the game have that in it or does he just become an unrestricted free agent.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Duh, thanks.

Does anyone know how complex it gets with some of the aspects of free agency? Like Victor Cruz is a restricted free agent under the Giants control next year, does the game have that in it or does he just become an unrestricted free agent.

Come to Saint Louis, Victor.

Sokantish

Duh, thanks.

I'm not sure about this but knowing EA they probably didn't do anything for restricted free agents. Probably doesn't exist in Madden

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
i think we play next live, just let me know what your schedule is like in the next few days and I will work around it. I know I'll be tied up saturday afternoon into early evening.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Me and ph33 are either playing Friday night or Sunday morning after the advance. It would be nice to play 2 games this weekend if we all plan out and get our games scheduled!

Eznark - I can play Sunday any time before the Sunday night Giants game and weekdays basically any time after 5.

Top Bottom