• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

At least someone appreciates my efforts!

*looks at images of character*

I'm being type cast! Wisconsin Racism!

Hahaha, I figured you would catch on. My original post had
Racist?
beside your name, but I took it out to see if you were paying attention!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The real Madden GAF Breaking Bad:

Walt = Luke
Jesse = CB
Mike = LJ
Sklar = Bluemax
Flynn = Daw
Saul = FMT
Hank = Smokey
Marie = Ramirez
Ted = Eznark
Gomie = Rors
Skinny Pete = Sanjuro
Badger = Sokantish

I'm Vince Gilligan, as I direct this circus! Feel free to add more!
I have no idea what any of this is. Do it Mad Men or The Shield style

Mrbob

Eznark is definitely a Shane. I can see that!

I have no idea what any of this is. Do it Mad Men or The Shield style

First 4 seasons of Breaking Bad are on Netflix. Watch the show! It is currently battling The Shield as my all time favorite drama.

Mrbob

Blasphemy.

It's really good. The end of season 4 rivals the money train event in season 2 of The Shield. However, as good as Breaking Bad is, it still hasn't had a finishing peak as good as Season 5 of The Shield. Four plus years of buildup leading to the events of Season 5 are just amazing. Of course BB doesn't have a downer season like Season 6 of The Shield. Good thing The Shield bounced back strong the final season!

Plus The Shield has a whole season of double A so it will always be number one in my heart.

Rorschach

Alright, I have three box sets sitting here.

The Shield
The Wire
Breaking Bad

Right now BB is winning due to not having a The in front of it and having Bryan Cranston. Which do I watch this weekend?

btw who bought MVC origins on 360? i'm about to leave to play basketball but when i get back i'll be ready to rumble!

i am also hoping that the unplayed madden games somehow get played. look in your heart and you will find the answer to play your games tonight friends

bluemax

Banned
Season 2 of Breaking Bad feels like a slog until like the last 2 or maybe 3 episodes.

Season 3 though was totally awesome. Season 4 has a lot of build up but the payoff is pretty worth it. They could have ended it after Season 4 and I would've been happy.

I'm not sure if I should watch the first half of Season 5, or just wait until I can marathon the whole thing.

Mrbob

Alright, I have three box sets sitting here.

The Shield
The Wire
Breaking Bad

Right now BB is winning due to not having a The in front of it and having Bryan Cranston. Which do I watch?

I have an admission to make...I have The Wire box set as well and have not watched the show. I've heard it's really good, thus my owning it (yet not watching D:).

How many seasons of BB do you have? BB is still airing and the final 8 episodes aren't till Summer 2013. For this reason alone I'd look into The Shield first, or maybe The Wire.

Sanjuro

I'm still enjoying Breaking Bad. Season five feels like the best possible route to take post season four.

I'm still looking to pick up another show, but Boardwalk Empire is filling the gap nicely.

Rorschach

I have an admission to make...I have The Wire box set as well and have not watched the show. I've heard it's really good, thus my owning it (yet not watching D:).

How many seasons of BB do you have? BB is still airing and the final 8 episodes aren't till Summer 2013. For this reason alone I'd look into The Shield first, or maybe The Wire.

I have the first 3 of BB. I can get the fourth from someone. I was gifted complete Shield and Wire by someone leaving the country.

CB3

ive seen enough of the shield to know BB is better!

2 seasons in might as well be chapter one. Season 4 is when shit really starts to go down.

*It* was the most shocking moment ive ever seen on tv.

You disgust me. Atleast im honest enough to say ive only seen a few episodes of breaking bad. You watched two seasons of the shield and decided that was enough to speak on 7 of them.

Trasher

The real Madden GAF Breaking Bad:

Walt = Luke
Jesse = CB
Mike = LJ
Sklar = Bluemax
Flynn = Daw
Saul = FMT
Hank = Smokey
Marie = Ramirez
Ted = Eznark
Gomie = Rors
Skinny Pete = Sanjuro
Badger = Sokantish

I'm Vince Gilligan, as I direct this circus! Feel free to add more!

who the fuck is Hank Bob - I gave up on breaking bad in like the 3rd episode of s1 lolz

and Ferny i will be ready in like 30 minutes

You play a racist white cop.

lolol

LiveWire

FMT or whomever is commish, you need to undo whatever setting you had me on as it doesn't allow the game to be played, it thinks I'm still on autopilot or something. Hurry up we have to get this game in now

nm I found it

Birdman02

FMT or whomever is commish, you need to undo whatever setting you had me on as it doesn't allow the game to be played, it thinks I'm still on autopilot or something. Hurry up we have to get this game in now
You should be able to set it yourself...somewhere in the settings, but I'm not sure where at exactly.

CB3

It didn't take his erroneous comment on the The Shield vs BB for that mystery to be solved

PauGuns.gif

Somnia

GG Sok

It's amazing how horrible my defense is, the amount of long bomb passes you were able to pull off was just insane, no one should be shocked when I go for a CB with my 1st round pick.

Also WTF @ my TE dropping passes left and right =(

Top Bottom