• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Smokey

Up 31-10, 4th and goal, game is in the 4th qtr. I'm guessing that last TD was really important to ya huh Smokey?

Yes I was stopped 3 straight times at the 1. I'm going to go for it on a 4th try when I have a 96 rated back and can't get a yard

Trasher

Reading through last year's thread. Good times.

uUumk.jpg

wQAWN.jpg

And more Fitz salt!

Two of your 3 TD drives came in 2 minute drills with the bulk of the yards coming on deep bombs to Fitz. On one of the big plays I had him double covered and two guys were literally standing on top of him and he still made the fucking catch.

I swear after all these years of Madden I still have the same problems, can't score TDs in the Red Zone and can't stop people in 2 minute drills.

Roughly 193 of your 277 yards came during 2 minute drills, GAH.

FMT did eventually tell me to knock it off, so I did.

the worst part about it wasn't necessarily the jump balls, it was that a lot of the time he would be lined up in the slot against a 4th string CB lulz

i guess it wouldn't have mattered anyways. the only hope you had to stop it was hit him in the air and have him drop it when he came down. i love you ballhawk!

Sokantish

Jesus Christ sok, I didn't know I could be listening to your dulcid tones while strolling through Guild Wars! Get back in there!

Hey don't let Luke's RUDENESS bother you. I just thought it was another word I didn't understand, it happens sometimes.

I was thinking of leveling up a hunter because the character I hit 80 on is the character I didn't even want to play. I'm disgusted with how much I played GW2 so far though so I think it's time to ease off

daw840

Well, we should be able to start around 7 CST like tonight. Assuming nothing fucked up happens then it should be around 8 CST.

Rorschach

Up 31-10, 4th and goal, game is in the 4th qtr. I'm guessing that last TD was really important to ya huh Smokey?

dat XP

Hey guys I just realized Owusu now holds the NFL record for Receiving TDs in a game. Way to go Owusu!

What's his catch rating? I'm gonna be salty if it's worse than DHB's but he's actually catching the ball. DHB's bobbles are ridiculous. Although, he did bobble one in the end zone a couple of weeks ago that ended up a TD because the defender thought it was down. SCOOPED!

Sokantish

dat XP

What's his catch rating? I'm gonna be salty if it's worse than DHB's but he's actually catching the ball. DHB's bobbles are ridiculous. Although, he did bobble one in the end zone a couple of weeks ago that ended up a TD because the defender thought it was down. SCOOPED!

catch rating is 75, catch in traffic 76, spectacular catch 59, route running 48, awareness 50 I don't know if that does anything though.

LukeSmith

I am not speaking as a Commish when I say -- Alert: DCX -- that depending on the game reset (time left), I might try and pound it in from there, too. There's a lot of dumb shit that can happen in this game. If it was late in the game, then it's a come on man moment for Lil Darren

i actually don't have too much of an issue with a 4th and 1 goalline score even up 31-10. i talked to luke about it and this game is too fucking crazy and i would feel more comfortable keeping it at 4 scores rather than 3 scores.

now, if there was a minute left or something, i would kick the fg. but early 4th? i would seriously consider punching it in. 3 TD's and 3 two point conversions is unlikely, but it wouldn't shock me. onside kicks seem to increase by a billion % the more you are down.

Top Bottom