• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
Me and ph33 are either playing Friday night or Sunday morning after the advance. It would be nice to play 2 games this weekend if we all plan out and get our games scheduled!

Eznark - I can play Sunday any time before the Sunday night Giants game and weekdays basically any time after 5.

Cool, we won't have any problems.

Smokey ill be out of town til tomorrow afternoon.

LiveWire

i think we play next live, just let me know what your schedule is like in the next few days and I will work around it. I know I'll be tied up saturday afternoon into early evening.

I'm free all weekend except during the games on Sunday...I can also play tonight if we advance.

Trasher

CB I will be at a work party tonight. Not sure how long I'll end up staying, but I imagine it won't be later than 10. I'm down for playing tonight if you are.

BigAT

Has anyone figured out if what, if any, meaning all those "grades" (physical, size, intangible, etc) have? I feel like it's hard enough to get through the depth chart with all the shitty OVRs, but it's real obnoxious to have to scroll past those each time to get to the real stats.

Nightz

Nightz, are you going to be around tonight? I'm not looking forward to seeing Royal in a chargers uni.

I got something going on every Thursday night, so it's usually bad for me. I have a small window when I get home from work, but I don't think it'll be advanced yet. Tomorrow might be better.

TheCrow

I got something going on every Thursday night, so it's usually bad for me. I have a small window when I get home from work, but I don't think it'll be advanced yet. Tomorrow might be better.
That's fine, I'll just take madden with me when I visit my family this weekend. Should be a good game as always. Gates is tough to contain.

Colasante

Hey LJ I think we play next. I could play tomorrow at like 12 PM ET or so, but if you're a regular working man then we might have to wait until Saturday or Sunday.

LukeSmith

Ferny, we play next. I'm working tonight till midnight, but I should be available pretty reasonably tomorrow night and Saturday anytime with some planning

LJ11

Hey LJ I think we play next. I could play tomorrow at like 12 PM ET or so, but if you're a regular working man then we might have to wait until Saturday or Sunday.

Weekend sounds good, just pick a time on Saturday and I'm there. Sunday after the Bills game.

LukeSmith

From Simmons mailbag today:

Q: Am I the only one who thinks there needs to be a "Replacement Referee Mode" on the next Madden? It would add such an element of randomness. Just imagine it: Your quarterback executes the perfect fade pass for a touchdown to take the lead, but right as you're turning to your buddy to give him crap, you see that the Madden Replacement Referee has flagged you for roughing the punter. You would never know what to expect.
—D.R., San Antonio

SG: They already have that mode — it's called "The No F---ing Way Game." Usually happens in franchise mode when you're 5-0 or 6-0, then a chip activates inside the game and kicks it into "There's No F---ing Way You're Winning This Game" mode (which I've written about a hundred times). Maybe Madden could actually brand this moment as a "Replacement Refs" game — you're 6-0, and suddenly you see Replacement Don King and Lance Easley on the field and think, Oh no … oh God.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
From Simmons mailbag today:

Q: Am I the only one who thinks there needs to be a "Replacement Referee Mode" on the next Madden? It would add such an element of randomness. Just imagine it: Your quarterback executes the perfect fade pass for a touchdown to take the lead, but right as you're turning to your buddy to give him crap, you see that the Madden Replacement Referee has flagged you for roughing the punter. You would never know what to expect.
—D.R., San Antonio

SG: They already have that mode — it's called "The No F---ing Way Game." Usually happens in franchise mode when you're 5-0 or 6-0, then a chip activates inside the game and kicks it into "There's No F---ing Way You're Winning This Game" mode (which I've written about a hundred times). Maybe Madden could actually brand this moment as a "Replacement Refs" game — you're 6-0, and suddenly you see Replacement Don King and Lance Easley on the field and think, Oh no … oh God.

The #1 way to find out if you are going to be a victim of EA is when you fumble the opening kickoff return. Or on the first play. You might as well just put the controller down and take a shower.

The #1 way to find out if you are going to be a victim of EA is when you fumble the opening kickoff return. Or on the first play. You might as well just put the controller down and take a shower.

In a community game against daw I fumbled on my first 3 offensive touches.... But I still won because CPU niners trumps the madden card

McNei1y

this has pretty much happened to me in every game.

LiveWire

I think I did that to Denogg in Madden 10. Forced and recovered a fumble for a TD not just the opening kickoff, but the next one too. :jnc

Mrbob

When I get home tonight I expect Knox to be a free agent so I can get him back, Crow!

Technically, he shouldn't be playing till at least week 9 since he is on the PUP list but we've learned to not factor in injuries! However, I'm not letting you Madden vultures steal him since his one best attribute is the one everyone covets the most, speed!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
When I get home tonight I expect Knox to be a free agent so I can get him back, Crow!

Technically, he shouldn't be playing till at least week 9 since he is on the PUP list but we've learned to not factor in injuries! However, I'm not letting you Madden vultures steal him since his one best attribute is the one everyone covets the most, speed!

He has been a free agent for days now. And he was the first time when Luke took him. Clearly you dont want him

LukeSmith

McNeily lets play a community game so I can figure out all of your habits before we actually play!

Here's the scouting report on Soka.

Above average MLB play. Make him decide who to cover with the user.
Throws deep if you ever leave a guy one on one on the outside (so call cover 1 at your own risk).
Will try to charm you with southern hospitality

Top Bottom