• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

Also I think you should have said BELOW average MLB play. I am truly horrible sometimes

Nah, I think you don't give yourself enough credit at LB. You did a good job, had a True User pick - where you control the guy who picks the ball off from snap-to-catch (the only actual user pick in the game, everything else is "Press B, Hold Y, close eyes and hope")

Rorschach

Can't read the whole thread right now. I feel like I got run over by five trucks, then fucked in the ass by all their exhaust pipes. What time is it advancing? I don't know how much longer I can stay up.

DCX

DCX
Can't read the whole thread right now. I feel like I got run over by five trucks, then fucked in the ass by all their exhaust pipes. What time is it advancing? I don't know how much longer I can stay up.

After Daw and Live play. Around 9-10 est. I can play then if you are well.

DCX

LukeSmith

There is no technicality. You had plenty of time to resign him!

He's a Bear, I had signed him - and never used him - after Collie went down, and then I released him when Bobby said he was going to sign him back.

Bobby, just get your player and pay attention and sign guys so that I don't have to white knight for you. If someone has Knox signed, cut him please and thanks.

Sokantish

GG, I wouldn't say that Wellie. When we played last year I remember you beating me really badly and me giving you like 11 sacks. I think I just got lucky with picks this time, I was +5 in turnovers but only had a 2 score lead

Mrbob

Damn GG Sok. I don't think I stand a chance against you when we play later this season.

eeyore2.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG, I wouldn't say that Wellie. When we played last year I remember you beating me really badly and me giving you like 11 sacks. I think I just got lucky with picks this time, I was +5 in turnovers but only had a 2 score lead

Last year was last year friend. I can no longer exploit the game for free sacks. You lured me into those picks with good zone coverage and user play, don't sell yourself short.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wtf! I have one of if not the worst team in the league and it has become clear that I can't make this team good like LJ or Rors do with substandard teams every year. Sok literally just beat me to submission and in the game with colasante yesterday morning I lived in the red zone and couldn't punch it in. I need to get lucky to win these games

Check my community record with the rams if you don't believe me. Its like 1-7.

LukeSmith

Last year was last year friend. I can no longer exploit the game for free sacks. You lured me into those picks with good zone coverage and user play, don't sell yourself short.

Double eeyore plus elite, probably-Ramirez or Luke-targeted troll baiting.

Wellie hasn't lost a step, playoff bound for sure

Somnia

Wtf! I have one of if not the worst team in the league and it has become clear that I can't make this team good like LJ or Rors do with substandard teams every year. Sok literally just beat me to submission and in the game with colasante yesterday morning I lived in the red zone and couldn't punch it in. I need to get lucky to win these games

Check my community record with the rams if you don't believe me. Its like 1-7.

And im your lone win lol

I don't know how to explain this season, I played better with the shitty Bengals back when Shawn was still around. Its like I've regressed as a player.

BigAT

So I just simmed a season to see if restricted free agency is in the game (it doesn't appear to be) and during the free agent signing period Kurt Warner showed up as an available free agent. WTF?

No one signed him to a deal and I was able to sign him straight up during season 2, he's actually rated 86 OVR and has good stats, despite being 40. McNabb was also available as well.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So I just simmed a season to see if restricted free agency is in the game (it doesn't appear to be) and during the free agent signing period Kurt Warner showed up as an available free agent. WTF?

No one signed him to a deal and I was able to sign him straight up during season 2, he's actually rated 86 OVR and has good stats, despite being 40. McNabb was also available as well.

Thats been known for a while

LukeSmith

2 deep man will put a stop to any and all passing. even owusu and harvin!

Nah 2 deep man is shit.

2 man under for us peasant tier teams.

I like that you keep trying to troll what is by your own admission, your own base defense. It's just better this year than it's been in any year since '10 and I am trying to be a source of helpful and improve the league

Top Bottom