• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
deep outs from the TE or slot WR tears up two man under. It's like that one defender just shits his pants sometimes.

Mrbob

Speaking of slot cheese, I can't wait to get Knox back. I'll be running Hester and Knox on each corner with their top end speed and move Bmarsh to the slot. Match up nightmare in my favor about to occur!

Splat

Speaking of slot cheese, I can't wait to get Knox back. I'll be running Hester and Knox on each corner with their top end speed and move Bmarsh to the slot. Match up nightmare in my favor about to occur!

Works great until you have to have your games simmed and you can't exploit it.

BigAT

Who are you trading for Knox?

Flunkie

Banned
Ultimate Team would be a blast if it weren't for the shitty per-person card contracts. Spending all your money on contracts detracts from the otherwise addicting game mode.

Rorschach

You know what's stupid? I got a flu shot today. I was like "does it matter if I have a fever?" And the dude looked up at me and said "you look alright" and passed me through. Fuck it, I'll fight them all! Give me the adenovirus I don't give a fuck!

eznark

Banned
fuck that reminds me I was supposed to get a flu shot today. blech. On October 1st the hospital supposedly no longer lets you into maternity if you don't have a shot. I'd like to see those motherfuckers try to stop me from seeing the birth of Killajew Jr.!!!

fuck flu shots, Kirsty Allie told me they give you aids.

Ferny

You know what's stupid? I got a flu shot today. I was like "does it matter if I have a fever?" And the dude looked up at me and said "you look alright" and passed me through. Fuck it, I'll fight them all! Give me the adenovirus I don't give a fuck!

I got one today too!

*High five*

fuck flu shots, Kirsty Allie told me they give you aids.
Was that before or after she ate you alive?!

eznark

Banned
Flu shots are how they get you

Enjoy your tag. How do you think Bush & Barry UAV people?

rfid_2.jpg

Rorschach

You guys probably don't travel a lot or go abroad. Or want to watch the birth of your CHILDRENS!

[edit]Looks like the powerhouse AFCWest is gonna win another one. :/ Daw up in the 4th.

[edit2]The whole MAH IMMUNE SYSTEM 2 GOOD machismo shit is bull too. Your immune system has to fight the vaccine too.

eznark

Banned
That's OK, AT says Dota is up

When you're as old as I am, you gotta get your flu shots every year, lest you might die

I think I am older than you, I've never had one. I've been told Children's Hospital is planning on enforcing their idiotic rule this year though so I might have to for the first time. I don't even know where to go, I called my taxidermist and he doesn't offer them so I'm out of ideas.

Sokantish

check your local Wal-Mart, eznark

It's too bad it's too late for me to get into DotA 2. The game was passed me. :[ I didn't have innerwebs for a while, though.

Just play League of Legends, it's kind of like DOTA if it didn't have hats and was made by people that have no idea what they're doing

Rorschach

Gonna die. FMT should update us again from his phone while driving. If he crashes, how do we continue the league? Do we have to start over?

daw840

GG Live. I finally didn't throw many stupid passes, maybe I am getting better....lol, probably not.

My D had some superhuman shit going on tonight!

Gonna die. FMT should update us again from his phone while driving. If he crashes, how do we continue the league? Do we have to start over?

NO! IT WILL RESET INJURIES!

Top Bottom