• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

Frenchmovietheme ‏@neogaffe
RT @AdamSchefterEA #Falcons sign free agent middle linebacker James Farrior. #CCM

RT @AdamSchefterEA The Falcons have cut MLB J. Farrior. Expect teams to fight for his services. #CCM

What the what.

DCX

DCX
RT @AdamSchefterEA #Falcons sign free agent middle linebacker James Farrior. #CCM

RT @AdamSchefterEA The Falcons have cut MLB J. Farrior. Expect teams to fight for his services. #CCM

What the what.
Nothing to see :p

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

What the what.

proabably just wanted to check out his development speed/rating.

Mrbob

lol who is Tywin Lannister?

1310121691_game_of_thrones_tyrion_lannister_slaps_prince_joffrey.gif

tywin-lannister.jpg

lol who is Tywin Lannister?

He is the Browns coach and therefore mine. Bob answered the question the other way it could be taken.

I thought about making Eddard Stark (game of thrones season 1, book 1 spoiler)
but I didn't want to get fired halfway through the season

DCX

DCX
you tell me, was the only conclusion I could come to, unless you wanted to see his ovr in your schemes?
I had him all season lol picked him up in the free agent draft.

I was just trying to figure out why a trade I made didn't go through but I guess when the week advances it will. I cut him assuming it was I had to many LBs idk.

DCX

Smokey

Don't think I mentioned this yet, but SmokeyTV has been placed on hold. For some reason the HD PVR is not recognized by my PC in it's USB slot. I get a popup mentioning a malfunction. Yes I have tried other USB slots. It's to the point that my PC will freeze on the boot screen if it is plugged in. Will look into it some more this weekend, but my trusty box of 2+ years may be dead :(

At least I now have an excuse to get the newer model with HDMI etc. Wish my 360 would do the same tbh

levious

I had him all season lol picked him up in the free agent draft.

I was just trying to figure out why a trade I made didn't go through but I guess when the week advances it will. I cut him assuming it was I had to many LBs idk.

DCX

oh ok! Did you not get confirmation that the trade was accepted? I've only done trades for picks but they go through and are announced on the news feed even prior to an advance.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie, you have picks you want to get rid of right? Wouldn't you like A. Peterson?!

Like CB said, not only do I have an RB but he's actually my style of RB. Defined as: <Chris Berman>Pbt pbt pbt pbt pbt pbt</Chris Berman>

after that game i have 16000 points with pwill.... and i have been upgrading him every week!

The most overrated player gets more overrated. Ridiculous.

How does Pwill get that money points... fuck

Overrated is your D. PWilly is a pretty amazing player. But yeah, the rich get richer!

Willis at the beginning of the franchise:

RZoUa.jpg

Willis by season 3:

Galactus_(Earth-616)_008.jpg

Ok fellas, let's pretend my roommate and I modded his Wii and we need some ideas for games to put on it. In this totally made up scenario, these are some of the games we already have:

-Ninja Turtles: Manhattan Project
-Earthbound
-Battletoads and Double Dragons
-Link to the Past
-Yoshi's Island
-Jet Force Gemini
-Ogre Battle 64
-Bomberman 64
-Goeman: Mystical Ninja
-Gunstar Heroes
-Some other stuff

If you guys were In a similar mythical situation, what would you get, spanning from the turbografx era to the n64 era?

levious

live, what's your schedule like tomorrow?

Goldlion, Herzog! Speaking of that, is anyone playing Airmech on steam?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ok fellas, let's pretend my roommate and I modded his Wii and we need some ideas for games to put on it. In this totally made up scenario, these are some of the games we already have:

-Ninja Turtles: Manhattan Project
-Earthbound
-Battletoads and Double Dragons
-Link to the Past
-Yoshi's Island
-Jet Force Gemini
-Ogre Battle 64
-Bomberman 64
-Goeman: Mystical Ninja
-Gunstar Heroes
-Some other stuff

If you guys were In a similar mythical situation, what would you get, spanning from the turbografx era to the n64 era?

I dont think talking about Modding is against the rules here. There are threads on it. I've done the same oon my wii. Its breathed new life into it

Super Castlevania
Battletoads & Double Dragon
Super Adventure Island (Music is so good)
Kirby's Dream Course
Sunset Riders
Contra
Super Bomberman 2
Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger

Edit: Oops you already got battletoads on there

Top Bottom