• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Week 6

Next vance date: 9/30 (Sunday) @ 7 pm pst

Games:

Steelers @ Titans
Raiders @ Falcons
Chiefs @ Bucs
Colts @ Jets
Bengals @ Browns
Lions @ Eagles
Rams @ Dolphins
Cowboys @ Ravens
Bills @ Cards
Pats @ Seahawks
Giants @ 49ers
Vikings @ Redskins
Packers @ Texans
Broncos @ Chargers

NFC Offensive Player of the Week: Chris Owusu (Vikings) - 7 Rec, 290 yards, 6 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: Tremaine Brock (49ers) - 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers) - 16/20, 272 yards, 4 TD, 5 carries, 37 yards, 1 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: N. Bradham (Bills) - 6 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 int, 1 TD

LukeSmith

Are you all seriously this bad at covering soka's receivers deep? Pathetic

Or has Soka uncovered some eliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite shit

Go routes unstoppable

McNei1y

Nope, I lose!

GG McNeily. I was doing so well at stopping you from running and then in the fourth quarter they just let you run anytime you wanted

gg sok. I couldn't stop that comeback route lol. I also liked before half when I ran up the middle with Alfred Morris, I got stuck on one of my guards and instead of moving around him, I was dragging along with him when he was shifting to make a block to the right side like we were magnets or something.

I got lucky on a few attempts. Not sure how some of my passes didn't get picked. Also, it was unlucky that those back to back fumbles didn't get picked up by your d.

Hockey time?

holy smokes pwill with 7 tackles, 1 sack, 3 FF. gg bigat although i know you must have been fuming at the one fumble you lost with the rb. the other was on the sack, and the 3rd you recovered and still got a first down on the play.

went predominantly zone in this game and got some picks off eli. i was playing some man early and felt like the giants wr's would be too good against a man defense all game. i threw a fucking stupid pick with alex that led to points.... well it wasn't a stupid throw necessarily but alex's accuracy is so spotty in this game. i had VD breaking on an out and in route and then alex throws it right to the CB that is already behind VD -_-

Sokantish

I know you don't mean that eznark, so I wont hold it against you for saying it.

I'm the only person so far to get less than 3 turnovers from McNeily. He only got 1 my game. What a rip!

BigAT

holy smokes pwill with 7 tackles, 1 sack, 3 FF. gg bigat although i know you must have been fuming at the one fumble you lost with the rb. the other was on the sack, and the 3rd you recovered and still got a first down on the play.

went predominantly zone in this game and got some picks off eli. i was playing some man early and felt like the giants wr's would be too good against a man defense all game. i threw a fucking stupid pick with alex that led to points.... well it wasn't a stupid throw necessarily but alex's accuracy is so spotty in this game. i had VD breaking on an out and in route and then alex throws it right to the CB that is already behind VD -_-

Pretty sure Willis was wearing a Steeler jersey that game. 3 forced fumbles, two of which came when I was holding down RB, which I ended up doing pretty much the entire game with little to show for it. The other he forced and recovered his own fumble, ignoring the need to have teammates.

Ramirez

Pretty sure Willis was wearing a Steeler jersey that game. 3 forced fumbles, two of which came when I was holding down RB, which I ended up doing pretty much the entire game with little to show for it. The other he forced and recovered his own fumble, ignoring the need to have teammates.

lol, I don't think I've forced a single fumble yet. All my juice was given to the 49ers.

its a good thing he did get that sack cause that was one of the few times all game (and really all season) that i brought a lot of guys. nicks would have had an easy TD if you got the throw off.... not sure if thats who you were going for

BigAT

lol, I don't think I've forced a single fumble yet. All my juice was given to the 49ers.
images

Pictured: Patrick Willis (L), Lamarr Woodley (R)

its a good thing he did get that sack cause that was one of the few times all game (and really all season) that i brought a lot of guys. nicks would have had an easy TD if you got the throw off.... not sure if thats who you were going for

I think I was throwing a quick route to someone because I saw the pressure coming, but it didn't matter because I got hit instantly. Didn't even get through my 3-step dropback.

Top Bottom