• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DCX

DCX
oh ok! Did you not get confirmation that the trade was accepted? I've only done trades for picks but they go through and are announced on the news feed even prior to an advance.
I didn't actually. I accepted the trade in game and the task of reviewing the trade was gone. I looked at my roster and nothing changed. So I cut him and sent it myself and I guess he couldn't get it to go through either. So I resigned Farrior. We shall see what happens next week.

DCX

eznark

Banned
Don't think I mentioned this yet, but SmokeyTV has been placed on hold. For some reason the HD PVR is not recognized by my PC in it's USB slot. I get a popup mentioning a malfunction. Yes I have tried other USB slots. It's to the point that my PC will freeze on the boot screen if it is plugged in. Will look into it some more this weekend, but my trusty box of 2+ years may be dead :(

At least I now have an excuse to get the newer model with HDMI etc. Wish my 360 would do the same tbh

Thank God!

BigAT

You're a slasher and you must be stopped.

Teenage%20Mutant%20Ninja%20Turtles%204%20-%20Turtles%20in%20Time%20Slash%20Appearance.jpg

Trasher

He is the Browns coach and therefore mine. Bob answered the question the other way it could be taken.

I thought about making Eddard Stark (game of thrones season 1, book 1 spoiler)
but I didn't want to get fired halfway through the season

lol I know who Tywin Lannister is. I was wondering who's coach he was! I'm currently on the fourth book in the series. I haven't read it in over a month though. I was thinking about using Eddard, but I thought of it too late. Book 1 spoiler:
He could have made it a whole season!

Top Bottom