• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LiveWire

v6JBs.jpg

More like

p29i8.jpg

amirite?

LukeSmith

Ferny, I'll be around tonight at human hours.
I can play tomorrow, but we need to schedule it, as I'll be working the rest of the weekend during the days.

LiveWire

I am up to my elbows in tractors, moonshine, whiskey and blue grass. There is a definite tooth shortage though.

This makes me miss tailgating at Skins games....Our preferred parking spot was right near a guy who was so legendary (he'd been a season ticket holder since the 70s) that he handed out business cards stating: "I tailgated with George 'The Stud'"

In addition to 3 grills, ridiculous amounts of food, satellite TV and couches, he also brought a new batch of moonshine each week. Gotdamn that shit was good.

bluemax

Banned
You are literally the first person to ever say this

You know I was looking at my schedule, trying to figure out how many games I will lose this season and I saw I play Bob. And I was like, well Bob is off to a good start, but on the other hand I almost beat him in a game last year where I started Charlie Whitehurst and I was actively trying to lose.

I'm calling this years matchup a coin flip.

Trasher

Well I have never played Bob ever I think. I guess I got the wrong impression about him! Where's dat MaddenGAF rank list that Luke did? lol

Rorschach

Bob is C tier, but that's probably good enough to take the North this season. A couple seasons from now, he'll be at the bottom of the division because his old ass defense will be in shambles!

eznark

Banned
i am baffled that ez can't take that division. you have as automatic an offense as there is in the game!

I am basically Andy Reid. All the talent in the world won't save me from myself.

I just walked in the house Smokey, so whenever you are ready. There is a good chance that I may pause for a long time. If I do that's because I have gone blind from too strong rye

Trasher

i am baffled that ez can't take that division. you have as automatic an offense as there is in the game!

I am basically Andy Reid. All the talent in the world won't save me from myself.

I just walked in the house Smokey, so whenever you are ready. There is a good chance that I may pause for a long time. If I do that's because I have gone blind from too strong rye

I may have discovered his problem.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Reid is smart. He will run the ball this week to shut people up. Probably win, infact. Then we will blow it against the Lions and only have like 10 rushing attempts. Then he will talk about how he saw some things downfield bla bla. Its the "Andy Reid playing down your opponent" circle of life

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Reid is smart. He will run the ball this week to shut people up. Probably win, infact. Then we will blow it against the Lions and only have like 10 rushing attempts. Then he will talk about how he saw some things downfield bla bla. Its the "Andy Reid playing down your opponent" circle of life

Same with the Giants. Early in the season they blow big games and spiral into chaos then all of a sudden they get it together. I predict an L on Sunday.

Remaining games:

Steelers vs. Titans
Chiefs Vs. Bucs
Bengals Vs. Browns
Colts Vs. Jets
Rams Vs. Dolphins
Cowboys Vs. Ravens
Bills Vs. Cards
Texans Vs. Packers
Chargers Vs. Broncos

although most have been scheduled.... i think!

bluemax

Banned
Top Bottom