• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Is that guy seriously popular enough that he goes by initials? Looking at his IMDB I think Angels in the Outfield is the only movie he has been in that I've seen.

you never saw inception!? he handles his business in everything he has been in. 500 days of summer was a really good movie too

eznark

Banned
you never saw inception!? he handles his business in everything he has been in. 500 days of summer was a really good movie too

I have not, I own it just never got around to it. No real reason. I don't watch a lot of movies anymore. My wife watched 500 days of summer and said I would have despised it with every fiber of my being.

Hmm, closer look...I like 10 Things I Hate About You, A River Runs Through It and Quantum Leap! I feel like I liked the Juror but I cannot for the life of me remember anything about it.

Premium Rush......looooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

McNei1y

Like JGL could grow up to be anywhere near as cool as Bruce Willis!

Bruce Willis should be ashamed of himself if he went back in time and saw that his self was JGL.

JGL is cool though. 500 days of summer was really good. Inception was amazing. Angels in the Outfield is a CLASSIC.

eznark

Banned
I said god damn

Cowboys & Aliens?

lol, I've never seen that one. Once we moved out of Boston and into the backwoods movies have kind of taken a backseat. Plus my wife is terrified of bed bugs from working in hospitals and Cincinnati is like a bed bug haven.

Tonight we're totally going to a tractor pull though! Woooooooooo!

eznark

Banned
I actually love Westerns, what are some of your favorites

The Gunfighter is my favorite movie of all time. After that it's pretty rote. I like them all (except Shane!). Once Upon A Time in the West is to me the best film ever made. Everything about it is perfect. I love Eastwood's lesser acclaimed films like Hang em High and High Plains Drifter.

You name it and I probably like it. I spent all my college daytime down time watching Westerns.

Top 5 westerns...GO!

The Gunfighter
Once Upon a Time in the West
Rio Bravo
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
My Name is Nobody

I don't know, it would probably change every day.

eznark

Banned
I actually love Westerns, what are some of your favorites (High Noon, The Searchers, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Great films! Love when people mention Liberty Valance, seems like no one ever thinks of it. Such an awesome movie.

Go check out the Gunfighter. Not sure if you're a Dylan fan but that is the Gregory Peck movie he mentions throughout the song Brownsville Girl.

Trasher

I could also quote Tombstone all day. That might be the best more current western out... There really hasn't been many good ones in that genre since.

And Deadwood is fantastic too.

LukeSmith

Great films! Love when people mention Liberty Valance, seems like no one ever thinks of it. Such an awesome movie.

Go check out the Gunfighter. Not sure if you're a Dylan fan but that is the Gregory Peck movie he mentions throughout the song Brownsville Girl.

I took an entire class on John Ford Westerns in college, it was a really, really great class. Head of the Umich Film Dept taught it. She was a great and the class was shockingly tough

The Gunfighter is my favorite movie of all time. After that it's pretty rote. I like them all (except Shane!). Once Upon A Time in the West is to me the best film ever made. Everything about it is perfect. I love Eastwood's lesser acclaimed films like Hang em High and High Plains Drifter.

You name it and I probably like it. I spent all my college daytime down time watching Westerns.

The Gunfighter
Once Upon a Time in the West
Rio Bravo
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
My Name is Nobody

I don't know, it would probably change every day.

I've had Once Upon a time in the West forever, but still haven't watched it. I need to

bluemax

Banned
Restart the league:

Bobby Wagner LB SEA Increase, from 72 to 73OVR
Bruce Irvin DL SEA Increase, from 74 to 76OVR
Golden Tate WR SEA Increase, from 75 to 78OVR
Paul McQuistan OL SEA Increase, from 77 to 78OVR
Alan Branch DL SEA Increase, from 82 to 83OVR
K.J. Wright LB SEA Increase, from 82 to 83OVR
Max Unger OL SEA Increase, from 82 to 84OVR
Brandon Browner CB SEA Increase, from 84 to 85OVR
Richard Sherman CB SEA Increase, from 85 to 86OVR
Jon Ryan P SEA Increase, from 87 to 89OVR
Brandon MeBane DL SEA Increase, from 88 to 90OVR
Kam Chancellor S SEA Increase, from 89 to 90OVR
Earl Thomas S SEA Increase, from 91 to 92OVR
Chris Clemons DL SEA Increase, from 91 to 93OVR

Alex Boone OL SF Decrease, from 74 to 73OVR
Tarell Brown CB SF Decrease, from 83 to 82OVR
Randy Moss WR SF Decrease, from 84 to 83OVR
Donte Whitner S SF Decrease, from 87 to 86OVR
Carlos Rogers CB SF Decrease, from 91 to 90OVR

eznark

Banned
I took an entire class on John Ford Westerns in college, it was a really, really great class. Head of the Umich Film Dept taught it. She was a great and the class was shockingly tough

I've had Once Upon a time in the West forever, but still haven't watched it. I need to

Awesome, I took a course on Hitchcock for some reason. It was not remotely difficult.

Watch it! I am convinced that Henry Fonda's performance in that movie is the greatest single performance in film history. It helps if you watch like a half dozen of his movies leading up to that, to give you context for just how shocking the role was.

LukeSmith

Restart the league:

vETar.jpg

Rorschach

Restart the league:

Willie Smith OL OAK Increase, from 59 to 68OVR
Jack Crawford DL OAK Increase, from 62 to 64OVR
Pat Lee CB OAK Increase, from 68 to 69OVR
Brandon Myers TE OAK Increase, from 74 to 76OVR
Phillip Wheeler LB OAK Increase, from 75 to 77OVR
Desmond Bryant DL OAK Increase, from 76 to 77OVR
Stefan Wisniewski OL OAK Increase, from 82 to 83OVR
Carson Palmer QB OAK Increase, from 84 to 85OVR
Darren McFadden HB OAK Increase, from 90 to 91OVR
Let's do it!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I've got some chores to do during the day but I'm not out of town, so if you've got an idea of when you're free I can work around that.

I can play anutime until 1pm est, then again in the evening, after say 6 or 7 pm est.

bluemax

Banned
Sanjuro just played one of the most "Madden AI has decided you won't win" games I have ever seen. Every time his RB got free in the first half my defense forced a magic fumble.

My RB fumbles inside my own 20 to give Sanjuro some momentum before the half? Oh wait, play is reversed!

My TE fumbles on a pass? Oh the other TE is there to scoop it up and run it in for a TD.

The box score is ugly but Sanjuro's defense played really amazing in the first half, and his offense was moving at will. If the magic fumble machine didn't hate him he would've won this one.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sanjuro just played one of the most "Madden AI has decided you won't win" games I have ever seen. Every time his RB got free in the first half my defense forced a magic fumble.

My RB fumbles inside my own 20 to give Sanjuro some momentum before the half? Oh wait, play is reversed!

My TE fumbles on a pass? Oh the other TE is there to scoop it up and run it in for a TD.

The box score is ugly but Sanjuro's defense played really amazing in the first half, and his offense was moving at will. If the magic fumble machine didn't hate him he would've won this one.

fuck this game
Fuck Bluemax.

Go easy on gore next week.... He's just coming back from injury!

Top Bottom