• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
who did the work? some OS user/poster?

Some guy on Gamefaqs/Gamespot with community input.

Drafts are basically the same every time, except for players with draft stories. Those players may have their ratings go up/down or they may change positions, stay in school an extra year, or even quit football.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think i only ever looked at one of those. And I only glanced at like two players. Thats not the way i wanna play this game

Rorschach

I was just thinking earlier how excited I was for the draft for surprises and whatnot, but now it's just a lame formality. I remember a couple years back wondering how people were skipping players and I was finding these "gems" but it turned out that everyone just had the draft class spreadsheets. laaaaaaame.

LJ11

Lame. Especially if the put in stats. What's the point of scouting? Wish you guys wouldn't post this shit.

There's no stats from the looks of it, just a grade for development. Had something similar a few years back, but most didn't find out about it until later in the game, I know I didn't.

LJ11

Still, that takes the fun out of busts vs gems.

Yeah, I know. But you know what, and you mentioned it earlier, guys that I found useful still dropped for reasons I did not understand at the time. May have been average players, but I liked them for specific traits/attributes.

Lame but at least everyone is on the same level with this sheet, better than having a few who think they have the inside scoop on everyone else.

Lame. Especially if the put in stats. What's the point of scouting? Wish you guys wouldn't post this shit.

it sucks but better that it's out in the open then only a few people using it. i remember people using it in all the drafts we ever had. i never looked at it but i always found it strange that someone would take a lower rated CB early in the 2nd round or something and then i come to find out they were "A" rated potential. shameful!

bluemax

Banned
:lol

You have a dude who tried to scam the league by editing his contracts, and you think people are not looking for draft classes?

Oh I figured others would find it. I just figured not everyone would.

Also this list isn't of every player in the draft, just the ones with average or better for their development attribute.

Its kind of like in years past where some people cared about the Potential rating and others didn't. Those who don't care will still find players that they can get production out of. And thanks to the XP system those players won't necessarily be stuck at low OVR ratings forever.

honestly i never looked at the "draft guides" for madden in years past and i'm not going to use this either. there is obviously no way to monitor whether someone uses this or not but come on guys. come on!

Ramirez

Somnia?!

Oh, you're at the movies. Well, I'll be here when you get back.

For future reference, I'm never available during the day, it's always gonna be 10-11-12 EST.

Mrbob

You are literally the first person to ever say this

lol exactly what i was thinking

Bob is the lowest tier.

Never said he wasn't lucky

bob will give the game away to you. you just have to be patient enough to take it

This is totally the slogan for Bob's house

Bob is C tier, but that's probably good enough to take the North this season. A couple seasons from now, he'll be at the bottom of the division because his old ass defense will be in shambles!

I'm away for the night, on my birthday no less and I see you fools are attempting to trash me! Let's look in recent history! Bitter beer face all over the place!

I destroy FMT 31-7 in the regular season. He resorts to epic Kap QB run cheese to beat me in the playoffs.

I smack around CB 24 to 7 and get the last wild card spot and keep him out of the playoffs!

I crush Luke 27 to 0 in the Big 10 title game in NCAA, and then beat him week 1 26 to 14.

Rors, I domina....uhhh, I got nothing. He always beats me in Madden. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nice of you to bring up the one time you beat me, livebob

Id love to recall the times I took you down, but alas those wins leave no lasting impression on me. Just another W

Trasher

I'm away for the night, on my birthday no less and I see you fools are attempting to trash me! Let's look in recent history! Bitter beer face all over the place!

I destroy FMT 31-7 in the regular season. He resorts to epic Kap QB run cheese to beat me in the playoffs.

I smack around CB 24 to 7 and get the last wild card spot and keep him out of the playoffs!

I crush Luke 27 to 0 in the Big 10 title game in NCAA, and then beat him week 1 26 to 14.

Rors, I domina....uhhh, I got nothing. He always beats me in Madden. :(

lolol

Happy Bday, Bob!

eznark

Banned
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

JIOPL.png

happy birthday bobby!

but you've only beaten me like 1 time in madden in your career. never forget our playoff game from 2005! no matter how big your halftime lead is, it isn't safe!

Mrbob

I was up 24 to 10 into halftime, and I ended up losing 31 to 24 due to two fumble recoveries for td I lost on returns.

happy birthday bobby!

but you've only beaten me like 1 time in madden in your career. never forget our playoff game from 2005! no matter how big your halftime lead is, it isn't safe!

Ugh, don't remind me. The birth of the gameshark saga!

LukeSmith

For Bob's birthday I will share a Madden Memory from M12:

All season long Bobby talked shit about our game, it was ultimately meaningless and I was going to rest my players. Bobby ends up caving at the last minute and plays his starters all game only to get shut out 34-0.

just as a heads up its one of my best buddies birthday tomorrow so i'll be gone for the night starting at about 6:30 pst or so. if everyones games are done before then i'll vance, if not then ill vance when i get home..... not sure when that will be!

the other option is everyone hits "ready to advance!"

p.s.

or i'll vance on sunday at the vance time! forgot the vance date was sunday, not tomorrow :(

DCX

DCX
just as a heads up its one of my best buddies birthday tomorrow so i'll be gone for the night starting at about 6:30 pst or so. if everyones games are done before then i'll vance, if not then ill vance when i get home..... not sure when that will be!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

p.s.

or i'll vance on sunday at the vance time! forgot the vance date was sunday, not tomorrow :(

Just make someone else commish.

McNei1y

If there are like 2 games tomorrow and they're scheduled before you leave, give someone commish to advance or something! If not, no biggy, but it'd be cool to get my game in since sunday is probably a busy day with football and baseball!

Rorschach

By the way, you can also hit ready to advance on the website. Just use the "My Actions" drop down menu.

Third option: let's all chip in to buy FMT a phone from this century so he can log in to maddencareer.com

If there are like 2 games tomorrow and they're scheduled before you leave, give someone commish to advance or something! If not, no biggy, but it'd be cool to get my game in since sunday is probably a busy day with football and baseball!

i know we can manually do it but if i transfer commish, it resets injuries and i dont feel like dealing with it.

p.s.

rors i have an iphone. i tried to access maddencareer.com and it just clocks and clocks!

Top Bottom