• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

i know we can manually do it but if i transfer commish, it resets injuries and i dont feel like dealing with it.

p.s.

rors i have an iphone. i tried to access maddencareer.com and it just clocks and clocks!

Get a real phone. I'm on it right now. In fact, I'm typing from my phone. Let me upload a screenshot!

3N6cq.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
I will tweet Borderlands 2 SHiFT code before midnight PDT (3am EDT). One redemption per acc't. Code will be active for 2 hours.

i had a droid and now an iphone. iphone is highly superior just on battery life alone. as for the connection speed and browser its basically the same to me. one thing i dont like about iphone is that i can't set a song as my alarm (unless i want to pay for an app) whereas on droid i could just use one of the mp3's on the phone. shitty apple!

Somnia

GG Ramirez, your offense had its way with my defense. My defense just cant stop anyone.

Felt good to have CJ back thats for sure, now if I can get my interceptions under control.

DCX

DCX
So that draft guide basically ruins the players' projections. Will make creating a draft board much tougher.

I thought it was random. In the past draft guides just gave you A, B, C potentials. Idk if it ruined past drafts.

I just think we all expected something different with "random" drafts in 13. Gah! Bye week coming up!

CB after the Bye :(

DCX

Colasante

I thought it was random. In the past draft guides just gave you A, B, C potentials. Idk if it ruined past drafts.

I just think we all expected something different with "random" drafts in 13. Gah! Bye week coming up!

CB after the Bye :(

DCX

Well, I'd been hoping to draft the RB Waters 1st overall so his switching over to WR may have ruined my draft plans already. Maybe I'll take the Florida QB and WR combo with my two first round picks.

i had a droid and now an iphone. iphone is highly superior just on battery life alone. as for the connection speed and browser its basically the same to me. one thing i dont like about iphone is that i can't set a song as my alarm (unless i want to pay for an app) whereas on droid i could just use one of the mp3's on the phone. shitty apple!

iOS 6 let's you use a song from your music library as an alarm now. The only meaningful feature of the new os.

eznark

Banned
^ Welcome to the party! The only cool thing about Siri is that now my phone calls me eznark

iOS 6 let's you use a song from your music library as an alarm now. The only meaningful feature of the new os.

They need to integrate services like Spotify with that. I wonder how hard that would be. I'd pay $10 for an app that would pull music from Spotify to serve as an alarm clock (and worked).

Birdman02

Are we advancing tonight? I'd really like to play my game tonight because the next 3 days and nights are gonna be brutal at work with our fiscal year end.

Are we advancing tonight? I'd really like to play my game tonight because the next 3 days and nights are gonna be brutal at work with our fiscal year end.

well there are only 2 games that haven't been scheduled (that i know of):

bucs vs. chiefs and bills vs. cards

if they get played then yes it will vance!

LukeSmith

Storybook if we advance today/tonight would you be available to play tomorrow at some point? It would be ideal for me to play our game Sunday rather than attempt to get it done during the week (I could do tonight, too).

BigAT

Am I the only one that prefers the old LM site compared to this year's site? There's so much unnecessary fluff, I just want something bare bones that lets me manage my team efficiently. I definitely don't want the dumb legacy score nonsense taking up 75% of my screen space.

McNei1y

Am I the only one that prefers the old LM site compared to this year's site? There's so much unnecessary fluff, I just want something bare bones that lets me manage my team efficiently. I definitely don't want the dumb legacy score nonsense taking up 75% of my screen space.

So I take you on when it advances. I'm not sure I'll be free tonight, unless the league is advanced by 7pm. Then I could probably play from 7-8pm EST. If not, I think tomorrow morning or something!

Rorschach

That's what happens when all websites go the flash direction. The old days of functionality are dead.

I have a 700k cap hit next season =( Thankfully I am sitting on 19 million cap space.

I have a bad one too, but then I looked at the Cardinals' 12.12 million dollar penalty and didn't feel as bad.

Colasante

Holy shit @ cards cap hit! And I think mays is lb for broncos. Traded for 2 3rd rounders

Yeah, I thought trading Fitzgerald would bring a big hit but I didn't know it'd be like that. I don't really understand the economics of why trading a player would result in that large of a cap hit though.

Top Bottom