• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

Yeah, I thought trading Fitzgerald would bring a big hit but I didn't know it'd be like that. I don't really understand the economics of why trading a player would result in that large of a cap hit though.

I believe it's the same as cutting them, you pay half their signing bonus in a cap hit. Think about how many trades there actually are in the NFL that aren't based around draft picks.

rinse82

Whoever has the Jags week 7, I won't be able to play tomorrow as I'm crossing the border for Bills-Pats.

Perhaps Sunday night but I'm going to be drunk as hell. Although maybe I'll play better.

LJ11

Good game LJ. I don't see how you're going to be defeated. You just don't make mistakes.
Good game, got lucky on a few throws. We all tend to rush throws at times and your defenders dropped at least one additional int.

Why not use Williams at RB? And trust me, I'll go down eventually, probably choke in the playoffs, it's inevitable.

I don't use Chad Johnson enough, having him around messes with my receiver situation and I just end up going to Steve more than I should.

Rorschach

Juan already called it on the twitter feed!
Juan ‏@JuanMadon

5-0 Bills might go undefeated this season unless the Texans have something to say about it. Ay Caramba!

Flores from the ESPN feed says you can't even go 14-2, though.

LJ11

Yep. I'm officially retiring the bob game of the week. It is now the dm game of the week! How far dm has fallen....

And I doubt LJ loses a game. He took the best shot I had and it wasn't good enough! If my auto CPU team can't beat him then what hope does anyone else have?

Hahaha

This is bullshit. I'm also a notorious choker. Nerves.

BigAT

3r4pn5.jpg

bluemax

Banned
why? you can take sole possession of first place and you are the reigning NFC west champion. when can you play (assuming the league advances at around 6 pm tonight)

Because you're gonna dumpster me :(

My availability depends upon if I go out tonight or not. Waiting to hear back from my friends.

Rorschach

wuhh he doesnt even play me next that's kind of disrespectful to the titans lol

Take it up with Juan! If you're gonna take it that way, then you can say it's disrespectful to his entire schedule, but it's not that they're all bad. It's that LJ is playing better than everyone in the league right now. Anyone in this league can beat anyone any given advance day. We've had some tremendous upsets in years past. The best being Livewire over Sickboy. UPSET OF THE FOREVER!

Take it up with Juan! If you're gonna take it that way, then you can say it's disrespectful to his entire schedule, but it's not that they're all bad. It's that LJ is playing better than everyone in the league right now. Anyone in this league can beat anyone any given advance day. We've had some tremendous upsets in years past. The best being Livewire over Sickboy. UPSET OF THE FOREVER!

anytime livewire wins its the biggest upset of that season

BigAT

More golden key codes for Borderlands while you wait for DM to find the perfect Pomplamoose song on his Ipod.

WinPC: 5BWB3-JWZRS-RT3JJ-BTJB3-RRJKH
MAC: STUPD-ASHOL-HPSTR-CRPPY-COMPS
X360: 53KTT-KSJ5F-36XTF-KXTBB-XTCRC
PS3: 53KTT-KSJ9B-69TWB-STWBB-XTC6B

These are supposed to work for about the next two hours.

Top Bottom