• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
More golden key codes for Borderlands while you wait for DM to find the perfect Pomplamoose song on his Ipod.

WinPC: 5BWB3-JWZRS-RT3JJ-BTJB3-RRJKH
MAC: STUPD-ASHOL-HPSTR-CRPPY-COMPS
X360: 53KTT-KSJ5F-36XTF-KXTBB-XTCRC
PS3: 53KTT-KSJ9B-69TWB-STWBB-XTC6B

These are supposed to work for about the next two hours.

Thanks dude. Where are you getting these?

Week 7

Next vance: 10/2 (tuesday) @ 5 pm pst

Games:

Seahawks @ 49ers
Redskins @ Giants
Cards @ Vikes
Cowboys @ Panthers
Saints @ Bucs
Packers @ Rams
Ravens @ Texans
Browns @ Colts
Titans @ Bills
Jets @ Patriots
Jags @ Raiders
Steelers @ Bengals
Lions @ Bears

NFC Offensive player of the week: Percy Harvin (Vikings) - 6 rec, 287 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: Nnamdi Asomugha (Eagles) - 4 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers) - 20/23, 359 yards, 5 TD, 2 int, 2 car, 23 yards, 1 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: Brandon Flowers (Chiefs) - 3 tackles, 3 int, 1 TD

Colasante

My prestige has dropped from a D- to an F+. Ouch. I wouldn't be able to lure any free agents to my team even if I wasn't already done in by my enormous cap penalty.

Somnia

So...I just started playing BL2 on 360, and I noticed my blue controller constantly kept aiming down very slowly and when I centered it, it would keep doing it. Fuck, controllers aint cheap!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
So...I just started playing BL2 on 360, and I noticed my blue controller constantly kept aiming down very slowly and when I centered it, it would keep doing it. Fuck, controllers aint cheap!

wonder if that's triggering that coverage glitch in madden.

Thanks for the code bigAT!

Smokey

More golden key codes for Borderlands while you wait for DM to find the perfect Pomplamoose song on his Ipod.

WinPC: 5BWB3-JWZRS-RT3JJ-BTJB3-RRJKH
MAC: STUPD-ASHOL-HPSTR-CRPPY-COMPS
X360: 53KTT-KSJ5F-36XTF-KXTBB-XTCRC
PS3: 53KTT-KSJ9B-69TWB-STWBB-XTC6B

These are supposed to work for about the next two hours.

Thanks.

Brings my total to 3 keys.

anytime tomorrow or monday/tuesday after 630pm est.

vader.jpg

Top Bottom