• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DCX you need to have more than $5 mil in cap space per your penalty. right now you have $490k available. i was pretty sure i talked to you about this before the first game of the season so unless i'm missing something then you're gettin' a paddlin!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Strike_team.jpg

DCX

DCX
DCX you need to have more than $5 mil in cap space per your penalty. right now you have $490k available. i was pretty sure i talked to you about this before the first game of the season so unless i'm missing something then you're gettin' a paddlin!
Jesus we talked about this the start of the season!! The penalty starts in the off season!! Already discussed and agreed to. I have to carry five million all of 2013.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Ask FMT and Luke.

They knew about it and agreed to it and now FMT is acting like the old man he is and knows nothing it.

DCX

CB3

Ask FMT and Luke.

They knew about it and agreed to it and now FMT is acting like the old man he is and knows nothing it.

DCX

Luke seems to think your fucked. And FMT says he said this year. Ill take his word over yours.

bluemax

Banned
Note to self don't ever return kicks against FMT and his hit stick defense.

Also improve pursuit and block shedding of all defenders.

And acquire a WR who can get open and hold onto the ball when hit sticked.

Jesus we talked about this the start of the season!! The penalty starts in the off season!! Already discussed and agreed to. I have to carry five million all of 2013.

DCX

wtf? i talked to you about it before this season started and said you need to have $5 mil available at all times at which point you said when the season starts your cap amount would go up, which it did, and then you spent accordingly.

i am 100% sure i didn't say otherwise but if you can provide the drew brees style evidence that i said it could be for 2013 then i will eat crow and apologize

Colasante

I don't really know what DCX's punishment is or anything, but to be fair to him, I do remember there being an acknowledgment earlier in the thread that the punishment would start next offseason.

eznark

Banned

DCX

wtf? i talked to you about it before this season started and said you need to have $5 mil available at all times at which point you said when the season starts your cap amount would go up, which it did, and then you spent accordingly.

i am 100% sure i didn't say otherwise but if you can provide the drew brees style evidence that i said it could be for 2013 then i will eat crow and apologize

Before this season started DCX said that exact thing and I don't recall you guys ever questioning him. Give him an inch and you know he is going to fuck you mom so I don't get why you wouldn't just be as explicit as possible.

Somnia

Sounds to me like miscommunication honestly. FMT/Luke probably meant 2013 as in just the game and assumed the first season. DCX takes it as the 2013 season of madden in game.

If he runs a 5 million cap all of next season I don't see the issue, but it's not my call!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How could he dupe the game?
He didn't. Last year we had to use the league manager website and DCX was a commish. In order to gain a competitive advantage he changed some of his salary cap numbers hoping no one would notice. Someone did and the punishment was to extend for a few seasons, but we only played one, so the punishment extended into this years game.

(that's for LJ since he wasn't around last year)

CB3

I'm defending you, so you know it's true!

There is a difference between DCX saying something and FMT or Luke agreeing on it, and DCX saying something and people ignore him and he takes it as fact.

The latter wont save him

in other news, gg blue. not sure what happened on that first disconnect. i scored to go up 14-0 and then i got DC from live :(

then the 2nd game i knew would be a bloodbath from the opening kick TD. your guys sure did have trouble hanging onto the ball throughout both games. your RB isn't half bad either (turbin). i think i only threw 2 passes in the 2nd half because i was just trying to run out the clock

the disconnected game was a bit closer and i kept making boneheaded decisions when i got inside your 30. the pick, the lost fumble.... just poor decisions and your D was killing my line in that game whenever i passed. so in the next game i just stuck with the run and said if this ends up being a defensive slugfest then so be it but i'm not going to turn the ball over

bluemax

Banned
in other news, gg blue. not sure what happened on that first disconnect. i scored to go up 14-0 and then i got DC from live :(

then the 2nd game i knew would be a bloodbath from the opening kick TD. your guys sure did have trouble hanging onto the ball throughout both games. your RB isn't half bad either (turbin). i think i only threw 2 passes in the 2nd half because i was just trying to run out the clock

the disconnected game was a bit closer and i kept making boneheaded decisions when i got inside your 30. the pick, the lost fumble.... just poor decisions and your D was killing my line in that game whenever i passed. so in the next game i just stuck with the run and said if this ends up being a defensive slugfest then so be it but i'm not going to turn the ball over

Yeah, I was down 14-0 or whatever in that first one but I felt things were going better. Once I fumbled that opening kickoff on the second one I knew I was in for a long game.

About the only positive I had was being able to get over 50 yards rushing against your defense. Turbin getting gassed so easily though made things hard on me but I was doomed anyhow.

BigAT

Death...by exile!

GG McNeilybro. Bob Griffin seems amazingly fast, even faster than Vick maybe, but his throw on the run seemed pretty bad, considering I expected it to be relatively high.

McNei1y

lol gg AT. not sure what the internet problem was. The past 7 weeks have been fine since I fixed the problem.

I felt like the first game was going to be a good one (interception and some good runs)... then the second came around. I was just beat all over the place. Rushed every pass, fumbled and stopped every run play, especially a couple of dumb physics, and then just two dumb passes. The first one I thought I had come to a stop to hit Garcon on his comeback route but I noticed Griffin was still running. Ugh, and my defense just can't tackle. I've seen way to many broken tackle touchdowns this year.

His throw on the run is pretty good. But that one was terrible because of the positioning and how far the man was downfield. I meant to stop, plant, and hit Garcon on the comeback (like I said above) but he was sitll in motion and hit your guy in zone.

DCX

DCX
There is a difference between DCX saying something and FMT or Luke agreeing on it, and DCX saying something and people ignore him and he takes it as fact.

The latter wont save him

I eagerly await this post. FMT fucks up alot but he usually recalls when he does.

Luke seems to think your fucked. And FMT says he said this year. Ill take his word over yours.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40986129&postcount=1226

DCX

BigAT

Yeah, I wish I could have a replay of Nicks touchdown where he was just not giving a fuck. Just scoffed at your defenders attempts to tackle him.

McNei1y

Also, if that internet did fuck up, I would've just played your computer if you set to autopilot... then I would've just given up the same amount of points lol.

will you two jump on nhl me and sanj need you

don't think I'll be around

Yeah, I wish I could have a replay of Nicks touchdown where he was just not giving a fuck. Just scoffed at your defenders attempts to tackle him.

hahaha it was ugly.. Then on that screen pass on your 7 yardline... I completely botched a tackle on the 1 yard line when I switched thinking it would change me to the RE and not my CB. I wasn't even blitzing heavy. It was a man/zone combo.

So many stupid things like that happen. I can't take it anymore!

CB3

NOTICE:

From now on, everything concerning rules or punishments or anything significant will be coming from myself or Luke. Anything the old man on the corner may be rambling about is not valid unless explicitly backed by me or Luke. No this isnt a joke. Its been discussed.

NOTICE:

From now on, everything concerning rules or punishments or anything significant will be coming from myself or Luke. Anything the old man on the corner may be rambling about is not valid unless explicitly backed by me or Luke. No this isnt a joke. Its been discussed.

he told luke the samething brah

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
NOTICE:

We want Batman back!

eznark

Banned
NOTICE:

gorbi0891.jpg

Dont lump him in with your failures once more!

Don't be scared of luke! it's ok to criticize if warranted!

in other news, i'm ready to get gore back but i'm not sure how much it will help. LMJ has gotten more carries as a result and he is a beast! the difference is i can't really run up the middle with him because he's so fragile and goes down at the slightest tap. gore can stay up pretty easily.

also looks like carlos rogers leads the league in int's now!

Top Bottom